Menu

Help with jeans for DD

dovrar

Hello All,

I'm looking to buy jeans for dd and am hoping that some of you can point me in the right direction so that I can find an affordable, durable, modest pair of jeans to fit her. The problem is that she has a small waist and a full seat and thighs. We found a brand at Kohls that fit wonderfully (Sonoma) , but they keep getting holes in the inner thighs. We need to find a new brand.

Thanks for the help!

Debbie

My daughter has that problem and found that Levi's seems to fit her well.  There are certain styles within that brand that she particularly likes, but I don't know what they are.  Levi's can be pricy, but you can watch for sales!

• 4 weeks later...

As we're finally getting a chance to look into some of the brands and styles that you all are mentioning the problem seems to be that the sizes start at a 6 or a 4. DD is still just in a 2. Okay, in a 2 to get the jeans to fit in the thighs, but still a bit big in the waist...but not ridiculously.

Edited by dovrar

My daughter has that problem and found that Levi's seems to fit her well.  There are certain styles within that brand that she particularly likes, but I don't know what they are.  Levi's can be pricy, but you can watch for sales!

Would you mind asking which styles it is that she likes? Thanks!

So, I think I found a cut in the Levi jeans she might like, the 512. However, it looks like they don't make that cut anymore. UGH!!! Does anyone know of a brand/style that fits similarly to a Levi 512? Thanks.

Sometimes I can find styles that aren't made anymore on eBay.  You can always check there.  Otherwise, I'll bet if you go to an actual Levis store, they can show you a cut that fits closest to the 512.  

(And then, see if you can find it somewhere else on sale!  :))

• Like 1