Menu

Anyone having seasonal allergy issues earlier than usual this year?

SparklyUnicorn

I am.  We had a few very warm days and since then I'm dealing with issues.  I started taking Claritin.  It's barely cutting it, but I so badly don't want to just be dull and tired with the allergy meds.

I'm  so frustrated.  We did have the windows open for a few days and that was probably a bad idea.  But who can blame me for wanting some fresh air?!

Just needed to vent.

• Like 1

Here too. I started with the congestion yesterday. Once I felt it my eyes, I knew it was allergy related. It has been pretty warm here with the exception of a day or two here and there where the temp plummets and then rises again. It's a high in the 70s today, but they mentioned a tiny possibility of some snow this weekend.  :huh:

• Like 1

yes, everybody here. We had three weeks of temps in the 60s and 70s in February, everything bloomed earlier - so of course allergies start earlier too.

This. The pollen count a month ago was the highest ever here for early Feb. It was big news. I remember back then  that I saw the big forsythia bush down the road had bloomed, and that night I was so congested I couldn't breathe.

• Like 1