Menu

Amazon coupon code today only 2/22 -- $8.62 off $50

"We hit a new high-water mark for the 18-year-old survey with a record score of 86.27 and ranked in the top 10 for the ninth consecutive year. To say ‘thank you’, we are offering $8.62 off your purchase of $50 or more, for today only. Just insert the promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout. And, be assured, we’ll continue working hard for you every day."

The fine print:

Today only, get $8.62 off your purchase of $50 or more when you apply promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout. (Actually, we’ll round up from 8.627, so your discount will be $8.63.)

• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 2/22/2017.
  • Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
  • Offer does not apply to digital content, video games, or Amazon Gift Cards.
  • Offer does not apply to orders placed through Alexa, Prime Now, Amazon Restaurants, or any mobile application other than the Amazon Shopping App.
  • Offer limited to one per customer and account.
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
  • Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
  • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted promotional items.
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
  • If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
  • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

transparent-pixel._CB386942464_.gif

Edited by cintinative
  • Like 6

I just bought a bag of dog food for $56.99 today on Amazon! But I didn't see this code until now. :( I wonder if there's anything I can do now to get the $8.63 off? If it says 'Shipping now' can I return it, then re-order with the code? Bummer.

If it's sold and shipped by Amazon, I would contact them right away and tell them you want to apply the code.  They have such good customer service usually that I think they will adjust the price for you.

• Like 1