Menu

Where's the best place to buy wheat berries?

We also do Breadbeckers because I buy a lot for my baking projects and their quality is better than what I get through the other natural food co-op I belong to. Unfortunately grain is very heavy in bulk, so it's good if you can find others buying it that way.

Soft White, Hard Red...those words meant nothing to me until I started grinding my own wheat for bread! :) Wheat berries are the different types of wheats used to make bread..you lose something like 70% of the nutritional berry after 72 hours...so more folks are grinding their own wheat..I don't do it all the time, but boy it does taste so much better! :)

Tara

Yes, very happy. I have ordered from them for @ 3 years or so and never had a problem.

I get mine here too. I've been VERY happy with the quality of everything I've ordered from them.

Thanks! I have ordered other things from them and have been happy so far. I was recently fortunate enough to find a used Nutrimill, so now I need wheat berries. :D

~Staci

LDS = Church of the Later Day Saints

I read somewhere yesterday that the LDS canneries were out of wheat, it may have been only in that person location. The LDS close to us only sells to LDS people and not the public. So that leaves us out.

I buy wheat at out local health food store and order my soft from Bobs Red Mill online. The have great service. I always have received my order fast!