Menu

Anyone interested in going to Disney??

We were supposed to go but now we can't. :crying: We already made our reservation with a DVC owner and are now trying to find a taker for it so we can re-coop our money.

Anyone interested? If you are you can pm me.

Do you take food stamps?

:D

ETA: I'm sorry your plans are not working out. I hope you find someone who can help. :grouphug:

Disney World. Sorry should have put more info! DVC means Disney Vacation Club. The dates are for January 24-January 31 2009. It is a 1 bedroom villa at SSR (saratoga Springs resort) It has a King size bedroom, bathroom with whirlpool tub, full kitchen and living room with pull out couch. You can have up to five people in the 1 bedroom villa.

Thanks Crissy! We are really bummed.

Disney World. Sorry should have put more info! DVC means Disney Vacation Club. The dates are for January 24-January 31 2009. It is a 1 bedroom villa at SSR (saratoga Springs resort) It has a King size bedroom, bathroom with whirlpool tub, full kitchen and living room with pull out couch. You can have up to five people in the 1 bedroom villa.

Thanks Crissy! We are really bummed.

Hmmmm....we haven't been to Disney World yet, and we're right between both coasts...

Right it is a nice vacation place. I do feel the need to let people no, it is not cheap though!! We paid about $1953, but if you went through Disney it would be just over $3000. AND the resort is a nicer resort.

I haven't stayed at that resort - but a DVC 1 bedroom just ROCKS :D

Heck, i'm not a DVC member and I do "Welcome Home" scrapbook layouts when we have stayed there! LOL!!!

We were supposed to go but now we can't. :crying: We already made our reservation with a DVC owner and are now trying to find a taker for it so we can re-coop our money.

Anyone interested? If you are you can pm me.

Well, darn it! I thought this was the thread organizing TWTM virtual trip -- could probably afford that one. :D

I'm sorry your plans have fallen through! Blast it all. Hope you can re-coup and go another time!

:grouphug:

Well, darn it! I thought this was the thread organizing TWTM virtual trip -- could probably afford that one. :D

I'm sorry your plans have fallen through! Blast it all. Hope you can re-coup and go another time!

:grouphug:

There you go! If 5 WTM ladies want to get together and go to Disney I have just the place for you........:tongue_smilie:

ETA: Thanks all for your hugs, I am bummed, but we can go another time when it makes more financial sense.

Edited by Momto4kids
eta

If we can sell our house I would take you up on it...do you think they would notice the extra kid in the one bedroom?

From what i understand they say 4 for a 1 bedroom but will allow 5, they just don't provide any towels etc. for the 5th person. So 6 is a definate no-no. Bummer.

sorry about your big disappointment. it sounds awesome. i never wanted to go to disney, ever, but the resort thing sounds great. wish i could be the one to help you out...i can feel the sun now!

i'm sure you'll get a taker. have you tried ebay or your local paper classifieds?

the food stamps thing was too funny, btw!:D:lol:

sorry about your big disappointment. it sounds awesome. i never wanted to go to disney, ever, but the resort thing sounds great. wish i could be the one to help you out...i can feel the sun now!

i'm sure you'll get a taker. have you tried ebay or your local paper classifieds?

the food stamps thing was too funny, btw!:D:lol:

I am going to try that next. I just haven't seen similar auctions on ebay. I will look into the classifieds. Listed it on craigslist, and that is the first time I have ever listed anything on craigslist. I am confused as to why I could only list it in my area though. :confused: