Menu

Praise Report (CC)

Some of you might remember me alluding to some "Lady Troubles" in a past post, and part of the ensuing, er, "investigations" included an ultrasound (which brought me some assurance immediately) and a biopsy that I've been waiting on, for a few weeks.

They just called, and said it was clear.

I haven't been having problems since, and so I believe I might have received a healing, or at the very least, simply been assured that even though the prospective problems aren't pleasant, they aren't quite so dire, and the pressure to act isn't as great.

I've been in this situation before, waiting on test results, and back then, as well as today, I find myself thinking again about my fellow homeschooling moms who are facing challenges.

Just the (comparatively minor) issues I've been dealing with, these past weeks, have been a real strain...you ladies that are dealing with long-term health issues and the resulting stress have my sympathy...and my prayers.

I may not always say so, when I read a thread asking for them, but I do routinely pray for those that ask, here...and many times for those that don't. (I hope that's okay, and taken as a gesture of caring. I wouldn't pray if I didn't care.)

Now...off to go relax, and try to think of something for dinner. I've really been trying to be positive while waiting, and the weird thing is, now that I know...I feel like bawling. :blink:

Some of you might remember me alluding to some "Lady Troubles" in a past post, and part of the ensuing, er, "investigations" included an ultrasound (which brought me some assurance immediately) and a biopsy that I've been waiting on, for a few weeks.

They just called, and said it was clear.

Bawling sounds like a plan.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: