Menu

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started an album and posted a pic of my kiddoes. Can you all see it in my profile?

Yes, I can! They're so cute! :001_smile:

I started a couple of albums, too: one of my big kids, and another dedicated solely to the baby (she can't run away as fast, so I have more pics of her :lol:)

I'm considering adding an album of some of my artsy-fartsy stuff from flickr... but I dunno, that might be too weird.

Ahh....no rep. Now we're all back on equal footing again. Its nice.

It's adult (in the grown-up sense).

Last post in this thread, I promise. Before I say what I *really* think about the old system. ;)

Thank you PTB. I think making the change was a wise choice.

Hey! I know what this is. We can now form "clicks"! We have social groups that are "invite only", we can compare who has more friends, and make some people social outcasts by not being their friends or inviting them to social groups.

:party:

I noticed there are already some social groups and I'm not invited. That's OK, :crying: I'm really quite terrible at simplistic chit-chat in such places. I'm an internet social misfit. I have to be or I'd never do laundry. Besides, my computer is broken and I'm stuck on the floor in the corner on my husband's lap top and will be for probably another week still.

And really, who wants someone who deleted her Avatar to get a new one, only to find this lap top will not upload a new one for whatever reason. I'm a faceless person.

:nopity:

Edited by CLHCO

Hey! I know what this is. We can now form "clicks"! We have social groups that are "invite only", we can compare who has more friends, and make some people social outcasts by not being their friends or inviting them to social groups.

:party:

Makes sense for a homeschooling board. Maybe we can get our kids involved, since they're missing out on this sort of thing by not going to school.

I too am quite lost about this. I haven't been on for a few days...I sign on and the little green boxes that I had worked hard to earn have been stripped from me!?:crying: And to make matters worse...I am unsure about the 'friend and invites' everyone is talking about! In this ever changing world I thought I could at least count on the boards to remain stable...:001_huh:

NO! I was at 99! I will NEVER know what it would have felt to have 100 and two little green squares.

I may be unfulfilled the rest of my life....

;)

Heather (who really was at 99)

Oh man!!!! Consider yourself repped by me, and you just add that mental square.

Ain't that the truth, the rep posts was the only validation I get in my life at all, and was often a great pick me up when I was ready to toss in the towel. Oh well, guess I had better buy/sell/trade something now just to feel special again ;)

I'm sad. Rep made me feel part of the community here, those lovely comments in my CP. And I was only 9 points from my 2nd greenie.

Now I'm just going to be reminded of what a newbie Naomi No Friends I am everytime :(