- laundry- in washer

- fold laundry

- get dd1 off bus- done

- help her with any school work- just spelling

- help dd1 with cards for teachers and her specific teacher's gift- done

- dinner- done

- baths

- bedtime routine

- anything else I get done- wrapped inlaws gifts and my gift I picked from the book store

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 1

I feel so good right now!

I washed all my floors this weekend!  They were filthy!

Today:

Get recycling to the curb (done!)

Trader Joe's (been meaning to go for a couple days now!)

Continue to tackle Mount Everest of paper

Get my hair cut!

Vacuum the upstairs

Laundry

Make some kind of dinner

Get 16 yo to work and back.

• Like 2

Good morning! We are on the Christmas schedule, so things are a bit weird. I have lots of phone calls, emails, bills, etc. driving and shopping to do.

To do:

Call post office, re lost package

Call ortho and change appointment

Some repair things

Drive to practices

Pick up some gifts while I wait

Grocery store if time

Price storage unit (we got an offer on the house!)

Other random chores

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Dd has to work on bio and calc but that's it :)

As for me

--daily and Monday things (washing machine is almost done)

--emails

--assign events for my elementary SO team

--plan meals for the week

--wrap some gifts

--write more cards

--have girls check closets for donation items (I'd like to do the Goodwill run tomorrow)

Older dd works from 2-11 today. Younger girl and dh may go see the Hunger Games movie after dinner if her work is done.

• Like 1

We are decorating our tree today and making some cookies.

I went shopping last night and got something for Dh and something for my my mom. :) And Santa's gifts to the dog! ;)

My mom is supposed to come over sometime today.

I may go out tonight to print off some photos of the kids. Fits my budget better to print a few at the store kiosk than to buy new ink cartridges.

Dinner? TBD. Dh has a meeting so possibly just take and bake pizza? Need to have leftovers for his lunch tomorrow, though.

Rats, I have a headache.

I got a bunch of work done and out this morning.  Unfortunately I'm still behind, but hopefully on a roll.

I don't really have any plans today other than working.  My kids are home.  I was going to put them in the rec center camp, but they slept late and probably will be just fine putzing around the house.  I will give them some work to do, because I'm mean that way.  Maybe we could go to TKD later.

Oh man ... this client ... first he's not getting my emails (or so he says), then he's claiming to not understand them.  So far I have sent this guy 4 emails this morning saying the same thing.  I need a drink.

ETA: make that 5 emails.  So far.

ETA now 6 emails.  But he finally answered with "OK" so hopefully we can move on!?

Edited by SKL

kids are doing school. I got into the shower only to have a kid tell me there was noise in the garage.  I had to go check it out sopping wet in my robe(like I could have tackled an intruder like that LOL).  Anyway, they are working.  I managed to get into my fleece comfy pants and a shirt.   I just got an email about bringing food to the scout meeting.  I told them store bought items will appear...but dh will need to go.  Too sick to do the grocery store.  It would require more clothes and shoes LOL

My kids are in a great mood after putzing in their PJs all day long.  We had McD's for dinner and I don't care.

Been buried in my work all day, but I think I will sleep a little so I can get some more done in the morning.

I made a bunch of annual donations today.  I had been planning on having the kids sit in on that, but finally I just decided to push the button.  Now I hope I'm not forgetting anything.

The kids have decorated the tree and wrapped some gifts and put them around the tree.  Thy are getting into the Christmas spirit!  :)