Menu

Book a Week 2015 - BW49: cookish, bookish news and birthdays

Robin M

Just read the whole thread. Sure we don't get points for reading these threads? Add them all up and that would one hefty book indeed. 

Read a book I wished I hadn't. Was supposed to be funny. Wasn't. 

I received sad news today so I am, well, sad. And worried. Where's the magical button that makes things all better? 

Speaking of magical I am reading The Last of the Great Wangdoodles to me youngest. Had no idea it was written by Julie Andrews until I made the connection by reading the author info. 

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm right there with you. I've gotten some bad news today. Worried. Unhappy. Stressed.

If you find the magical button, please pass it to me when you're finished using it. :sad:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I'm so sorry, my dolls.     :wub:   Time for some tlc with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. 

1252c92be55b30f72bae3a3d3cc26e4a.jpg

Edited by Robin M
  • Like 7

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the Grisham book, now on to the Cook book - Mutation.  I hope I haven't already read it, and if I did, I hope I don't remember it.  :p

I'm sorry some of you have had a tough week.  ((hugs))

Edited by SKL
  • Like 3

Today I read Messenger which is the third in the Giver Quartet.  I couldn't put it down.  My older two kids earned their first degree black belts this morning and tonight was the Black Belt Gala where they actually received their belts.  As I was getting ready for the gala I kept reading because I was so close to the end and couldn't just put it down.  I'm really enjoying the sequels to The Giver.

• Like 7