Menu

Is it bad that...

lollie010

Is it bad that I am looking forward to dental surgery tomorrow! The doctor said I will be out all weekend and absolutely should not be responsible for anything whatsoever until Monday morning. Nothing, but sleeping. Right now it feels like a dream come true. :) I didn't even get a weekend off with child births. He said it would be best to send kiddos off to the grandparents, but since that's not an option he could write up a prescription for me to tape to the closed bedroom door. I really, really like this guy. It seems like he gets motherhood. Lol. I just hope that pain doesn't interfere with my weekend off.

• Like 10

I get it. Completely. The other day I thought I had a fever and for a moment my heart soared. Yes! A reason to ditch school and lie in bed all day watching Netflix! But I was fine. It was just a sleepy start to a morning. After I got moving, I felt fine. So we did school. Rats.

I really hope the pain is kept under control so you can rest all weekend long. :)

• Like 3

Yes, I get it! I had dental surgery a couple of months ago, and the second day after all that drug and surgically induced sleep, I felt like a real person for the first time since the youngest was born. Just with less teeth. I didn't even care about the pain, the sleep was just too glorious.

I was so darn sick of instant mashed potatoes, though.

Hope it goes well!

• Like 1

LOL. I went to the dentist this week after dinner (our dentist is open late).

And I was actually looking forward to it. Just me in the van going there, and then laying back in the chair with no responsibility other than keeping my mouth open.

On the way home I got some iced tea and picked up some muffins for the next day.

A break is a break!

• Like 3

Is it bad that I am looking forward to dental surgery tomorrow! The doctor said I will be out all weekend and absolutely should not be responsible for anything whatsoever until Monday morning. Nothing, but sleeping. Right now it feels like a dream come true. :) I didn't even get a weekend off with child births. He said it would be best to send kiddos off to the grandparents, but since that's not an option he could write up a prescription for me to tape to the closed bedroom door. I really, really like this guy. It seems like he gets motherhood. Lol. I just hope that pain doesn't interfere with my weekend off.

I used to dream of that when mine were four and two. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and recovery.

• Like 1

Well, I guess pain medicine makes me wired instead of tired so I've been awake since the sedation wore off. Lol. I made coffee at 4:30 this morning and let Dh sleep in until 9:00. :)

And the 2 year old is sick.

And the place where ds was supposed to have his birthday party tomorrow decided that they were going to close early and the group would need to come early, which was not an option. So, I had to plan an alternative party at the last minute. Everyone said it was a blast, but DH forgot to take pictures. Oh, my mom made me the best smoothie ever, so that was nice. Lol.

• Like 2