Menu

So, has anyone tried the Sarah Palin hair-do this morning?

No matter who is elected, fashion will be followed. Michelle Obama has a classy style. Cindy McCain definitely dresses for success! Sarah Palin remains to be seen. Her staff may have some work to do if she relocates from Alaska. :)

It will be a pleasant change of pace from the last 20 years of fashion-free First Ladies.

I thought it was cute too. I wear mine pulled back, but these annoying curls are always there, and then, I don't have bangs.

Oh well.

I am more curious to see how many Obama fans will admit to liking it and how many McCain will admit to hating it. :)

:lol: Love her or hate hre, the woman has great hair!

My husband commented last night that the eyewear industry will be thrilled if she becomes the next VP.

She wears several styles of glasses and looks fabulous in every one.

:lol:

HA!

MY dh commented that if she would walk up to the podium, then take off her glasses and shake her hair down loose and say "Hel-LO America!" she'd have a strong majority of guys in her corner immediately, lol.

and if she adds in some more about the succulent fish in Alaska she'll do even better ;)

I LOVE her hair and her look. She's just beautiful, in my opinion.

Alas, my hair is too short for that look at all, even if I could figure out how to do it. :confused: Besides, I'm much more interested in convenience and lack-of-fuss than appearance, unfortunately.:tongue_smilie:

I think the due looks nice on her because of her jaw line and facial bone structure, same with the type of glasses she wears. I do not have a similar jaw line or bone structure so I will not be doing the Palin due but I hope that her hair style will bring back wearing hair up in more than just a pony tail.

It is tho a semi beehive and I have not had luck with the beehive style, long story on that.... :glare:

Kinda like the sound of the Palin due tho......

I just want that "I've-had-five-babies" figure!!!!:lol:

Oh Man I can not even go there :001_huh:

If ever I win the lottery, gym membership, atkins, and tummy tuck here I come........ and at the end of it all a shopping trip with at least one smart dress suit with matching heels, ect.....