• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Bp for the day:

6:16 am - 123/94

11:12am - 157/105

2:15 pm - 133/100

7:15 pm - 115/79

Any observations?

Yes, your first class is the wild one.  Play them the rain music.  And continue to ask for an aide.  

But while your second reading isn't ideal, it's a heck of a lot better than it was last week.  Just saying.  

• Like 7

I flossed! Dentist appointment is in the morning, so I can leave off flossing for a few months 'til my next appointment looms near.

#messingwiththeslacher

Tuesday report:

I am not brain dead. I'm not sure why, but it's the first time ever that I actually feel OK after co-op. In fact, today felt like a pretty good day overall. I wonder if dh slipped something into my coffee this morning. :D

• Like 9

Dd wants to study world religions. What to do?

Just stuff I'm thinking about before I hit the homework. Dropping Apologia chemistry and picking up conceptual chemistry (eventually). Dropped logic. She hated the class, might continue with the book. Behind in geometry, and that's an online class. I'll pick up history when class is done.

That is all. For now.

• Like 5

Booyah?  You missed yours.

Oh, and teaching is elevating your BP.  You should quit.  :D

I'd love to, but please see previous post about expected millions of dollars of royalties not rolling in until next school year.

if ever...

• Like 3

Renai, we are pushing history to the summer.  My guys can only keep up with four core classes and sports, evidently.  I actually think it will be better doing a huge block study of it, and I can be involved.  I don't know jack about world religions, though.  (as far as resources)

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 7

I don't think I've thrown up in 24 hours and my head doesn't hurt, but my boobies are tender and I think I might have my first pregnancy caused yeast infection. I should have at least 3 of those, but they usually don't start until later.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to have children?

• Like 2

I don't think I've thrown up in 24 hours and my head doesn't hurt, but my boobies are tender and I think I might have my first pregnancy caused yeast infection. I should have at least 3 of those, but they usually don't start until later.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to have children?

Must be twins. They will always throw you for a loop! :D

• Like 5

I have a unibrow with a Macdonald'sesk arch. I pluck about twice a week and wax every 3 months or so. I also shave my blonde but thick mustache and pluck my 3 chin hairs and two (drumroll please) neck hairs. Yes, I am just that sexy. For the record no one has ever, or will ever, see any of that hair. I keep my mutation under wraps.

At least you have few enough to pluck.  I have to shave my face daily, which is why I am scheduled for laser hair removal, to get rid of my extremely thick and dark mustache and goatee, hard to look like a sexy single momma with a 5 o'clock shadow

• Like 2

At least you have few enough to pluck. I have to shave my face daily, which is why I am scheduled for laser hair removal, to get rid of my extremely thick and dark mustache and goatee, hard to look like a sexy single momma with a 5 o'clock shadow

Yeah, mine are all thin and blonde so I can feel them before I can see them. It's convenient.

I particularly enjoy the phrase, "Bob's your uncle," but I need help with proper context and usage.

Suggestions and sample conversations welcome.

I can lose my dinner faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

I can grow neck hair faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

That's all I got.

• Like 5

Just so Renai doesn't feel lonely on the bp front.  Particularly stressful day.  bp tonight 160/94.  

Yes, I've had a full cardiac work - up in the last year.  And yes, I'm on meds.  

Dang woman. Should I send pics of my hamster? He's really cute.

• Like 4

Stress test - in my case with an echocardiogram at the same time

EKG

um. . . .blood work - a whole bunch.  

Does what they did in the ER count, or do you think the cardiologist is going to want his own stuff? I had two EKGs done, and walked out with four holes in my body where they took blood. Actually, I think I'm only getting the stress test next Friday.

I keep looking at my ekg printout trying to read it. I should really do homework, huh?

Does what they did in the ER count, or do you think the cardiologist is going to want his own stuff? I had two EKGs done, and walked out with four holes in my body where they took blood. Actually, I think I'm only getting the stress test next Friday.

I keep looking at my ekg printout trying to read it. I should really do homework, huh?

Since your ER visit was so recent, I would think it would count.  My ER visits were over a year ago so I had to do everything over again.  But of course I can't totally predict what the cardiologist will want.  

• Like 1

My name is way too close to this word. Considering a change.

Ok, did the evening sickness thang. Back to bed wiff me.

I was thinking the same thing.  About stache and your name. 

Hope you're sleeping better now.  I would offer hugs, but no.  I didn't not want people touching me when I felt sick.  Ugh. 

I was thinking the same thing. About stache and your name.

Hope you're sleeping better now. I would offer hugs, but no. I didn't not want people touching me when I felt sick. Ugh.

I know. My poor husband keeps hugging me and cuddling me and kissing me and I'm just like nooooooooo... go over there.

• Like 5

Renai,

Sorry I missed you last night.  Hope you switched over to homework and got a reasonable amount finished without staying up to all hours.  I'm glad your stress test is soon.  Older dd's classes will work out okay in the end.  :grouphug:

I think I just fell asleep without getting much done at all...