Menu

Ignore this thread!

I love your second verse!

Great!  I felt it needed something more (after all, our beloved ITT thread continues to grow, so it's theme song should as well), and this just felt timely.

• Like 3

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I'm all caught up again!

And with that (and all of my typos I keep making and correcting) I must go do something else so that the rest of you can post more stuff for me to catch up on.

• Like 1

I am suffering some angst today.  Do you think it would work if I went around the house yowling like the cat does when he feels this way?  

I've done this (various animals, not necessarily just cat) and it can be quite cathartic.

• Like 3

I really like this picture because of the funky perspective.  

Really?  I thought that one was kind of creepy.  But I still ♥ Marley oops, that one wasn't of Marley.  I ♥ them both.

tex, your white cat looks just like my cat growing up named Harry.  Well, at least until the day he came home with a bite taken out of his ear.  :confused1:  :scared:

I am wading my way through painting the ceiling, discovered I lacked sufficient paint, pulled out of my stash a $3 can of ceiling paint, mixed it all together and got 2/3 of the way through before succumbing to the need for food. 

RENAI - lifting you up with all of your many decisions and turmoil.  (((hugs)))  I believe all will be as it should be.

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 4

Any other good threads on the boards lately?  I don't feel like wasting time on duds.  So if you all would be kind enough to recommend one or two, I'll check them out. :thumbup1:

The Naugler one is always full of twists and turns. Who needs reality tv? We have reality threads. It's on the chat board called NOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Like 2

I was offered the job with the school district. I knew it was going to happen. I held off calling as long as I could. The sent the paperwork via email. I haven't accepted the offer yet.

Asking God to send wisdom, discernment, and peace your way.

Me, I'm just good for :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: .

• Like 3

I am wading my way through painting the ceiling, discovered I lacked sufficient paint, pulled out of my stash a $3 can of ceiling paint, mixed it all together and got 2/3 of the way through before succumbing to the need for food.  We have disassembled little dd's bed (so MIL can take it away - don't ask), and when MIL allegedly arrives tomorrow with Nan's truck, I will go pick up a $3000 double mattress and box springs brand new from my dad because he was going to put it at the curb (again, don't ask).  

Does anyone want a cranky 9 year old?

Also, it is really good I am patient and flexible because all of our family is a little to a lot nuts.

RENAI - lifting you up with all of your many decisions and turmoil.  (((hugs)))  I believe all will be as it should be.

Ooo, ooo, ooo!! Pick me!  Pick Me!!

• Like 3

I'm listening to the soundtrack of O Brother Where Art Thou on YouTube.  

I nearly fell off my chair at the genius of this and found it on spotify.   :D

I thought that when I was a grown-up that I would get to do what I wanted.   :smilielol5:

:lol:   That's a good one!

Ooo, ooo, ooo!! Pick me!  Pick Me!!

She's on a bus as we speak.

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 3

I have finished painting little dd's room with the help of ds12.  The walls, ceiling and baseboards are painted.  I also got down on my hands and knees and spraying and wiped clean every inch of the wood floor.  

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 10

Booyah!!!!

This is the thread that never ends

You'd best come join it with your friends

'Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze

And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that never ends....

I tried to sing your verse to the tune of the Animaniacs theme song. Guess that was the wrong tune!
  • Like 1

Fun pics of the day:

I have finished painting little dd's room with the help of ds12.  The walls, ceiling and baseboards are painted.  I also got down on my hands and knees and spraying and wiped clean every inch of the wood floor.  The sheer white curtains on the door will be removed and replaced with owl fabric with a black background as soon as I spring it on my friend that she will be helping us sew these.  (ETA:  The top picture is a more true actual color.)  So here it is:

B6FD8FB1-8577-4B91-A909-C923EAFD978C_zps

DFCAC3C8-F1D4-4A16-8ADD-AC8D81BADC6C_zps

Oh! That's gorgeous!

And rooms in Texas seem so BIG.....

• Like 4

What is a naugler?

A family of 10.6 kids that were taken by cps and recently returned after 2 months (physical custody only). The parents are anti-government/authority/establishment and are over the top crazy. Reading about them, I don't need to drink or do drugs. This is definitely better. Trust me.

A family of 10.6 kids that were taken by cps and recently returned after 2 months (physical custody only). The parents are anti-government/authority/establishment and are over the top crazy. Reading about them, I don't need to drink or do drugs. This is definitely better. Trust me.

I don't know. I've been on some awesome drugs recently.

• Like 3

What is a naugler?

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Oh, wait...you're not serious are you?

According to Urban Dictionary:

The Naugler

A terrible beast that feeds on small children. resembles a walrus/wookie the tell tale signs that you've found The Naugler is the earth starts to shake and u are being eatin.
"run billy its The Naugler!!!!!"

But really, I was referring to the faux-homesteading family being discussed in the NOOOOOO!!! thread. 
  • Like 1

Probably best that you haven't read the thread.  It's rather depressing, truthfully. 

But it does provide a good example of cray cray.

Yes. Good examples of cray cray can be hard to find.

ETA:

Booya!!

It just goes on and on my friends.

People started posting not knowing what it was

And we'll continue posting forever just because

You'd best come join it with your friends

Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze

And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that never ends...

2nd verse courtesy of AMJ

• Like 7

I have been slowly working on things in little dd's room (i.e. the wretched refuse outside her room), and I have hung some stuff, gone through a dresser and put it back in, and put a bookshelf in.  I cannot even when I think of the entire project so I just walk by and do a little at a time.  

• Like 3