• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

As if RA, chronic migraines, and therapy for a dislocated shoulder weren't enough, I'm now having other issues that I had to see the gyn about. I'm not pregnant; I may be starting early menopause.

My body is falling apart, apparently.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to do a hard reset on my uterus. If I figure it out I'll let you know. :glare:

• Like 4

It's Friday Eve. That's what the radio guy said. ðŸ˜

Yay for Susan getting up! Hugs for you my friend!

Yay for Lynn's DH being home!

Jeannie.....magnesium!

Hugs for JJM's daughter.

Yay for AMJ's lack of good typing manners. Always chew your for 50 times.

Yay for chai tea!

Yay for Quackers!

I chew it enough that I can swallow it, or more if I'm enjoying the taste and texture.  I can't be bothered to count chews.

I don't do gum except on very rare occasions because I keep chewing it just a bit and then swallowing.

How appropriate for lunch time!  It's a chewa booya(h)!

Edited by AMJ
  • Like 2

As if RA, chronic migraines, and therapy for a dislocated shoulder weren't enough, I'm now having other issues that I had to see the gyn about.  I'm not pregnant; I may be starting early menopause.

My body is falling apart, apparently.

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

• Like 1

Good morning.

I took my magnesium.

Also, I can't remember if I posted anything about this but ds is (hopefully) taking a test from Professor Jerk.

Welcome home, Mr. Lynn!

((Susan))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job on the magnesium.  I hope your DS's test goes well.

• Like 1

Okay, the kids all have their food.  Time to fix mine.  

I was going to declare leftover night tonight for supper, but the girls are eating up all of the leftovers.  I guess we are back to plan A: fast food out.

• Like 1

Someone needs to tell me to get off my duff.

#euphemismsaregreat

#Ididn'tsaybutt

Stop compressing the duff.  Get up, move about, and let it fluff!

#reallystrainingforsomerhymehere

• Like 2

I am so tired of being patient and kind and loving. I just want to scream my head off, down a bag of chocolate chips and sit on my bed under my fuzzy blankets and read my SusanBranch book with no interruptions.

George!  All urchins are to be put to work fetching and carrying for Miss Krissi!  Only the best Belgian chocolates, mind, the fluffiest of fuzzy blankets, and her libation of choice as you turn her pages for her.

George is our butler.  He's quite good and holds his nose at just the right angle -- proudly, but oh-so-carefully not too high.

• Like 3

George! All urchins are to be put to work fetching and carrying for Miss Krissi! Only the best Belgian chocolates, mind, the fluffiest of fuzzy blankets, and her libation of choice as you turn her pages for her.

George is our butler. He's quite good and holds his nose at just the right angle -- proudly, but oh-so-carefully not too high.

I like George already!

Well, I managed to make it through school, being patient and kind, though I did elicit tears from middle daughter because I discovered she'd only been doing half of her math each day. I was wondering how she managed to get through it so quickly and have such an inordinate amount of time to play. She was unhappily sent to her room to finish all the unfinished math.

But I did have several handfuls of chocolate chips. Nestle dark chocolate chips are not nearly as good as Kirkland. Just my personal opinion,

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 2

I think that I am on plan G by now. Dd was fainting all over the place and now has a migraine. She optimistically thinks that I'm going to let her go to dodgeball. We'll see, Grasshopper, we'll see.

((Events Planner)) and ((Jeannie))
  • Like 1

I like George already!

Well, I managed to make it through school, being patient and kind, though I did elicit tears from middle daughter because I discovered she'd only been doing half of her math each day. I was wondering how she managed to get through it so quickly and have such an inordinate amount of time to play. She was unhappily sent to her room to finish all the unfinished math.

But I did have several handfuls of chocolate chips. Nestle dark chocolate chips are not nearly as good as Kirkland. Just my personal opinion,

Getting angry is so much more satisfying.

I left work an hour early to go home, pick up DS, and drive back across town in traffic to meet his friend at the park. Said friend and his mom are sitting in accident traffic on the highway.

DS is bummed, but it is a nice day and we have extra time to play. Me on my phone ITTing.

• Like 3

Ds was able to take the test from Professor Jerk this morning. He has another one tomorrow.

Another with the same Professor?

What was the deal with this one. I think I missed the issue.

I am similarly confused.

Do I need to pack the bazooka and hunt someone down, Jean? jeep-shooting.gif

• Like 2