Menu

The downfall of being content with our curricula...

...is that this is THE time of year for researching and planning away the winter doldrums, and I have nothing to research or plan. I've clicked around CBD.com and Rainbow Resource, looking for inspiration. Nothing.

It's a good problem to have. (I'm mostly in jest, though I do enjoy a good planning session now and then...)

Go through all your eBooks and organize them into subject folders on a thumb drive. 

Learn how to use your pdf software to remove and add pages to a pdf. Learn how to print in booklet form.

Now that you have learned to make booklets, go through all your nicely organized eBooks and pluck the best pages from each of them and create little books that you will actually use. Create pretty cover pages for them.

This is the stapler that I use.

http://www.amazon.com/Swingline-Heavy-Stapler-Sheets-S7039005/dp/B0006HUPU2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1424316675&sr=8-5&keywords=heavy+duty+plier+stapler

Go through all your eBooks and organize them into subject folders on a thumb drive. 

Learn how to use your pdf software to remove and add pages to a pdf. Learn how to print in booklet form.

Now that you have learned to make booklets, go through all your nicely organized eBooks and pluck the best pages from each of them and create little books that you will actually use. Create pretty cover pages for them.

This is what I do!  How funny, Hunter.  Since I'm also down to my youngest, I try decide which books I will save for possible grandchildren or tutoring someday.  

...is that this is THE time of year for researching and planning away the winter doldrums, and I have nothing to research or plan. I've clicked around CBD.com and Rainbow Resource, looking for inspiration. Nothing.

It's a good problem to have. (I'm mostly in jest, though I do enjoy a good planning session now and then...)

LOL, do something fun with the time and money you are saving!