Menu

Help a deserving student/athlete...power of the Hive needed!

MotherMayI

I am a longtime boardie- but mostly a lurker. I have the honor to coach a young man who is up for Player of the Week in our area. I am the first female Boys Varsity Assistant Basketball coach in the history of the school (and the only one in my area)-and I am in charge of working with the posts. This young man is one of "mine". He is a great ball player- but more importantly he is an outstanding young man. Everyone is a friend to him and he exhibits outstanding sportsmanship and leadership on and off the court. His name is Devin Johnson, and he is trailing at a close 2nd.

Voting ends tonight at 8:00 pst. I know the power of the Hive. Please take a few seconds and vote for this fine young man. You can vote on different devices...and feel free to share. Thank you for your help hive! Vote Devin Johnson :-)

http://www.columbian.com/news/2015/jan/19/week-6-winter-sports-prep-athlete-week-nominees/