Menu

TwoEdgedSword

I'm scanning through the posts, and at first glance, I thought this link said www.fruitcake.com.

:laugh: :laugh:

Don't feel bad.

I read the new thread title as SNARK attack at first and thought, dang, I thought all the snark was out of our system today!

Snark we might have had to own, we can be a snarkalicious bunch, but shark.......:P

Most people wouldn't quibble at all.  That country is right next to those involved AND he was on a medical mission trip where they saw over 1200 people who hadn't seen a doctor in, well, for some of them, forever.  They even treated one dog and dogs can harbor the disease.  I suspect any of those are close enough to count.  We just won't mention what dates he was there.  Besides, no one REALLY knows how long the incubation period is, right?  He did return from AFRICA after all.

In the small crisis clinic where I work, the receptionist has to ask all potential clients if they have been to an African country in the last three months - we were all shaking our heads....but you see now, your ds has  a good chance of falling into that trap you are laying for him. :)

Don't feel bad.

I read the new thread title as SNARK attack at first and thought, dang, I thought all the snark was out of our system today!

Snark we might have had to own, we can be a snarkalicious bunch, but shark.......:P

Omg, we were out to dinner, I had a few drinks, we are in the car drivng home when I saw this, and it made me laugh SO hard! LOLOLOLOL

In the small crisis clinic where I work, the receptionist has to ask all potential clients if they have been to an African country in the last three months - we were all shaking our heads....but you see now, your ds has  a good chance of falling into that trap you are laying for him. :)

So the dream lives?  He has a dentist appt coming up while he is home, will that suffice or do I have to trip him in the hall so we can go to the Urgent Care place?

ps  I've had to answer that question lately too.  Those asking almost seem embarrassed to ask considering the things I've been doing have not been urgent care deals, but stuff that has been planned for a while.  Being myself, I try to lighten the mood just a little when answering.  ;)  (NOT enough to get anyone in trouble.)