Menu

Cricket Magazine sale

Okay, I don't know if I jumped the gun or what. I tried to use the code with just the print subscription, but it didn't work. I did end up finding a code for print+digital subscription for $19.95, which is better than the renewal rates for the print subscription only. That code is DFP1041. I have no idea how long it's good for though.

Happy shopping!

Okay, I don't know if I jumped the gun or what. I tried to use the code with just the print subscription, but it didn't work. I did end up finding a code for print+digital subscription for $19.95, which is better than the renewal rates for the print subscription only. That code is DFP1041. I have no idea how long it's good for though.

Happy shopping!

I just tried it myself, and it seems that the BOGO offer is only for the print+digital, which is what we have. I guess it depends on how many subscriptions/gifts you need as it is a much better price than normal even for one (barring your code, which seems to limit to one?)

And btw, we use our print + digital to keep the digital for ourselves and the print copy goes to my sisters kids in another state:) I phoned at one point to ask and the rep said she had no issue with that.

I just tried it myself, and it seems that the BOGO offer is only for the print+digital, which is what we have. I guess it depends on how many subscriptions/gifts you need as it is a much better price than normal even for one (barring your code, which seems to limit to one?)

And btw, we use our print + digital to keep the digital for ourselves and the print copy goes to my sisters kids in another state:) I phoned at one point to ask and the rep said she had no issue with that.

I did get 5 subscriptions for $19.95 each. So who knows?

That's cool that they'll let you split the print and digital! Much more affordable that way.

Am I the only one having difficulty with this? I tried several times and it did nothing, finally it recognized the code but then said I had the wrong item, I misread and thought it was for just the print. Now I have the print and digital and I cannot get it to do anything. I even tried a new Incognito windows, URGH!

Am I the only one having difficulty with this? I tried several times and it did nothing, finally it recognized the code but then said I had the wrong item, I misread and thought it was for just the print. Now I have the print and digital and I cannot get it to do anything. I even tried a new Incognito windows, URGH!

I was using Mozilla. It didn't work when I clicked the appt promo code button, but it did when I clicked on the words promo code. Not sure why that worked, but it did. If you can't get it to work, I would call the helpline number. I even ended up with a free 3month iPad subscription of Storybug. HTH

I was using Mozilla. It didn't work when I clicked the appt promo code button, but it did when I clicked on the words promo code. Not sure why that worked, but it did. If you can't get it to work, I would call the helpline number. I even ended up with a free 3month iPad subscription of Storybug. HTH

I finally got it to work, I had copy and pasted the code and evidently there was a blank space at the end that freaked it out. Next it didn't like my address because my auto-fill info had all the digits of my zip, my goodness what a pain it was but it is now done.  I received a copy of Storybug too, and although if I had to pay full price I wouldn't have bought both the digital and the print, I think we'll be using them.

Thanks for this thread. I would like to get subscriptions for my 7 year old who loves to read (science and history) related - which of the Cricket magazines the best options for such a child. Any recommendations?

Based on responses to a thread I started yesterday, I've ordered both Ask (science) and Appleseeds (history) for my 7yo niece. A number of people said they and their kids love Ask. HTH!

Based on responses to a thread I started yesterday, I've ordered both Ask (science) and Appleseeds (history) for my 7yo niece. A number of people said they and their kids love Ask. HTH!

Thank you! That helps, because all their magazines look good :)

There is an even better deal. Magazines.com is having a HUGE sale right now - all the Cricket magazines are $16.98 per subscription. If you go through ebates, you will get 40% CASH BACK. And while you are checking out of Magazines.com, I entered the promo code GOBBLE and it rang two of my subscriptions at $11.98 instead of $16.98. SO A HUGE SAVINGS! I just ordered four additional subscriptions.

I went to the Magazine.com site b/c I really wanted 1 more magazine than I ordered yesterday, but I decided against it.  In reading the reviews Magazine.com does automatic renewal unless you cancel prior to renewal.

In the past when I have placed orders with Magazine.com, I have placed the order and then gone to manage my subscriptions and changed it to manual renewal.  It was really easy to do, and I have never had a problem with them.

In the past when I have placed orders with Magazine.com, I have placed the order and then gone to manage my subscriptions and changed it to manual renewal.  It was really easy to do, and I have never had a problem with them.

I agree plus they send an email reminder of the pending renewal so you can cancel if you haven't already.

I agree plus they send an email reminder of the pending renewal so you can cancel if you haven't already.

Thanks for that info! :)