Menu

Anyone else excited about The Quest on ABC?

speedmom4

So basically, it's like a live-action World of Warcraft where the contestants are the human players and the actors are the NPCs?  And then they film it and we watch?  Could be interesting, if they focus more on the fantasy aspect and don't make it too cheesy and focused on petty interpersonal stuff.

So basically, it's like a live-action World of Warcraft where the contestants are the human players and the actors are the NPCs?  And then they film it and we watch?  Could be interesting, if they focus more on the fantasy aspect and don't make it too cheesy and focused on petty interpersonal stuff.

I think so? It sounds like they are running around in some sort of live action MMO. :lol:

Yeah, I agree.  Sounds promising, but if they interject too much mean-girl drama then I'm out.

That is the first reality show trailer that I have seen that my first thought was that I want to go do that. Maybe I need to go exercise just in case the actual show is just as cool. Because I am in lousy shape right now.

Edited to correct capitalization error.