Menu

My first Would You Eat This...

Joker

During the summer I buy Totino's pizza rolls as snacks for my dds. We picked up a bag at about 7:30pm tonight and I just noticed about 15 minutes ago that they were still in the bag on the table, so they were out for around 3 hours. They were cold but not frozen. I put them in the freezer but I'm now wondering if I should just toss them. Do you think they are still okay?

Please no hate on feeding them pizza rolls. They enjoy them and we compromise by only buying them when they are out of school for summer.

I'd eat them. They'll be baked at a high temp.

No pizza roll hate here -- sometimes you just need something easy for snacks!

Agreed on all counts. I cook a LOT from scratch, but I have a kid on a 4,000+ calorie/day diet. Pizza rolls are a-okay with me, they are a perfect high calorie snack for our purposes.

Thank goodness you didn't find something in the pizza rolls. I was bracing myself as I read this thread haha

:lol:

Me, too!

I was waiting for, "and I'm not sure if it was an entire mouse head in there..." :ack2:

But since that wasn't the case, I'd still bake them and eat them -- and I'm the idiot who always hijacks these threads to talk about food poisoning, so if I'd eat them, they're probably pretty safe! :)