Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

I didn't finish my list yesterday because I spent half the night helping dd clean in her room and closet. 

Today:

breakfast and lunch for dh

coffee and computer time 

breakfast for the rest of us

school ds (writing, grammar, math, science, history, reading, Awana)

school dd (writing, alg 2, chemistry, Spanish, ACT prep)

lunch

take dd to library

figure out what's for dinner (the kids and I don't want what they are serving at church)

pick dd up

make dinner

church

Dd wasn't feeling well last night (even went to bed early!) so I'm just going to let her sleep. We'll do whatever school we can get to today :)

So my list looks like:

--set up for Crime Busters session this afternoon

--laundry

--write practice tests

--"watch" sample Arabic 1 class from TPS

--mail registration fee for Blue Tent English 2 class

--exercise

--make veggie soup for lunch

--go to church at either noon or 6:15 or 7 (we have 2 churches in our parish)

--dh Mandarin class 5-6:30

Dh comes home today after almost four weeks gone! Woohoo! I'd love to have the house nice and clean for his arrival.

To do-

School-dd1 math, cursive, spelling, geography, science, literature, history, read for hours lol

Dd2-read, listen to chapter book and narration, handwriting, phonics, math

Vacuum stairs, upstairsDONE

Wipe bathroomsDONE

Kitchen cleaned, dishes unloaded and loaded throughout the dayDONE

Walk dogsDONE

Take dd3 to gymnastics classDONE

Swing by library after to get some more audio books, maybe also the playground...ooooh! If I can pack a lunch, we can head to the park after the gym and have a picnic...DONE

Pick up raw milk from the milk man :)

Take kids to Awana, date night with dh!!!!DONE

luckymama, i hope your daughter feels better.

1. tidy kitchen

2. older ds' wetlands ecology class at 10 am

3. pack schoolwork for younger

4. do school-focus on science and history

5. pick up fruit share

6. meatloaf?

7. 5:30 hockey practice

8. 6:30 ping pong practice

9. workout

10, fold laundry

11. research cybershala.

12. organize cohort

I hope everyone is feeling better today!

We are back from am practice and dh is home waiting to see if he is flying out this afternoon. 

To do:

school for all

chores for all

dust downstairs

clean master bath

pm practice: swimming, aikido

make some soup for dinner

shower and maybe nap for me

Good Morning! 

I hope everyone is feeling better today and it will be productive for all of us. 

Done: 

• shutterfly order done, literature downloads ordered and printed, new journal ordered 
  • bedroom cleaned, showered and ready to conquer today 
  • 1st floor housework done
  • Algebra class done

To do:  

• exercise
  • finish up school work
  • planning a summer reading program and writing program for ds
  • dinner 

did my morning shift at work.  came home, got ds15 logged into his lit class.  Now using dd14s laptop to vacation plan and surf the hive while I enjoy a cup of tea.  Going to clean the kitchen shortly which shouldn't take long since only 2 have had breakfast so far (other 2 still in bed), and need to dig out dd6s swim stuff if she is coming to daycare today.  Her sparks troop is also doing a fun activity today due to early dismissal so dd has a choice to make.

Human care including breakfast done - for me, anyway.  The slowpokes are still working on theirs.

Round 1 of a gazillion pill takings.

Put away bedding

Brought dry clothing up to fold.

Put load #1 in the washing machine

Cat is taken care of.

Gave instructions to ds on health assignment.

Need to:

call chiropractor

fold clothes.

Ack!  My brain!  I was wandering down carrying a raw egg until my dh told me "put down the egg.  You're supposed to be taking your pills."   :mellow:  :willy_nilly:

So. . . this thread is my replacement brain.

Called chiro. and made appt. for ds for this afternoon.

Took the pills.

Brushed teeth etc.

Put new med. changes on the calendar so that I can keep track of them and am not walking around with raw eggs. . . 

Next:    continue to nag at dd to get her butt in gear.

Fold those stupid clothes.

Glad to hear that, Gentlemommy! Have a good date night!

My DH left before 6:00am to catch a flight to Las Vegas! So, we'll be on our own for a couple days. He'll be coming home Friday evening some time.

** School  - got a pretty good start this morning!

** make snacks for Cubbies tonight. I can't get to the store, so the kids are getting graham crackers with frosting! I used to love that as a kid!

** take kids to Awanas

** Ash Wednesday service at our church while kids are at Awanas (our church has no Wed. night program, so the kids go to Awanas at my parents' church)

Hopefully that will do it. I have a terrible sinus headache. I hope I don't have a sinus infection!

Dh is leaving in a bit. He was home all morning and said, "wow, ds3 is really a pain." I just looked at him (because ds3 was pretty good today) and refrained from observing that the two of them are very, very alike.  So that was my good wife moment.

Ds1 is moving like molasses. I can tell he really doesn't want to do anything...stressed about the scholarship, annoyed about missing state. Can't make it better.

Chores are done, and only ds2 and ds3 are still working. Everyone who went to am practice was very efficient.

I have a few things to do, but I will wait until dh leaves. Things are just easier that way sometimes!

Good Morning! 

I hope everyone is feeling better today and it will be productive for all of us. 

Done: 

• shutterfly order done, literature downloads ordered and printed, new journal ordered 
  • bedroom cleaned, showered and ready to conquer today 
  • 1st floor housework done
  • Algebra class done

To do:  

• exercise
  • finish up school work
  • planning a summer reading program and writing program for ds
  • dinner 

My to do list is done with the exception of dinner and it's FFYS night.  I'll eat a weight watcher meal and salad. 

School is done! Kids are outside playing, except for dd3 who is napping. I am teyng to clean up because a friend is dropping by this evening who I haven't seen in years, looking forward to that. The vacuum is in the fritz, though, and even though the replacement part just came in the mail, dh is in Vegas and can not install it. So, I'm crawling around picking up the big pieces.

Too much stress right now.  Mostly due to the stresses on my body and feeling crappy but it is leaching out everywhere else.  Deep breath.

Family Bible study done

Dh has been fed and his work "lunch" made and has been sent off to work.  His dinner was kind of disjointed stuff thrown together at the last minute but he ate something.

The neighbor has received her order which of course she wanted to pick up at my busiest time but at least she's now out of my hair.

Dd and I finished reading and while I could have been a bit less impatient, it's over for today.  (Which sometimes is a good consolation.)

Ds has done half of Latin.

We all cleaned the kitchen and got the dishwasher going.

Dd is now doing school on her computer without any more input from me - important for both of our sanity at the moment.

Ds has lost the privilege of working on school away from my eagle eye and is doing his Alg 2 a couple feet from me.