Menu

Costco frozen cherries

Danestress

I've had a few things I love randomly disappear and come back.  

A week ago I was looking for the lasagna there that I LOVE and they didn't have any.  They didn't even have the spot for it.  I was in a panic.  I asked an employee and they said it was seasonal.   :glare:   Lasagna is not seasonal.  Another employee said that it was probably just out of stock that week.  

Now I'm going to go tomorrow and get cherries.  What have you been cooking with them?

A week ago I was looking for the lasagna there that I LOVE and they didn't have any.  They didn't even have the spot for it.  I was in a panic.  I asked an employee and they said it was seasonal.   :glare:   Lasagna is not seasonal.  Another employee said that it was probably just out of stock that week.  

:lol:

Our Costco carries them in spurts. I don't need them right now, but saw they had them in stock last Monday. However, they were out of the frozen wild blueberries that I do need at the moment.

We had this for breakfast this morning even though the temp outside is below freezing:

2 frozen bananas, a handful of flax seeds, a tsp of vanilla, about 1/2 cup of soy milk, and about a cup of Costco's frozen cherries. Blended until smooth and creamy in the Vitamix. Split b/n 2 kids and myself, and topped with crushed walnuts.

That is the best breakfast in the world. My husband has refused to eat all non breakfast meals the kids and I love for breakfast, but the cherry banana swirl with Costco's frozen cherries converted him, so I will likely make this again when he is home for breakfast tomorrow.

The cherries are great just defrosted slightly and eaten plain just as well. I also make cherry muffins with them.

I sure hope OP's Costco restocks them soon.

Our Costco carries them in spurts. I don't need them right now, but saw they had them in stock last Monday. However, they were out of the frozen wild blueberries that I do need at the moment.

No blueberries would cause chaos in our house. We go through 2-3 bags a month. Every time I buy them, I think of how much we're not saving for college because of the cost of blueberries.

I really want some of those cherries now. Mmmm.

I moved from having three Costco within a semi reasonable driving distance to OnE. In the state. One in the ENTIRE state. This has been traumatic for me. I went there today. It's approximately an hour and a half. No cherries this week, but they did have pomegranate avrils and that was a worthy consolation. However, bit having Colby Jack Tillamook cheese is really inexcusable. Can you even call yourself Costco without it? I re-upped my membership today but I'm wondering if I should have made it contingent on the cheese....