--plan school for the week

--plan my week

--make dinner

--dd FLL practice 6-8

--finish my current book

--obsessively check tomorrow's weather forecast

--oh, and exercise! (60 min elliptical)

Good Morning Everyone!!

I've been busy this morning...I've vacuumed the whole house, wipe down bathrooms and hubby went to Costco for ribs to smoke.   Everything is pretty much prepped for dinner, so I'm now working on laundry and lesson plans.  

Next Sunday...I'm heading back to church...I feel so guilty being home on Sunday morning.  

Have a lovely day!! Go Seahawks!!  :D

Has anyone heard from Amy?

Today I cooked breakfast, lunch and went to the grocery store. I was just going to do a quick shopping trip for lunch stuff but the weather here turned nasty and the store was empty so I took advantage of walking down the aisles by myself and did a 2-week grocery run.

That's about it for today.

dd6 is home from camp and very cranky from being over tired.  I am working on the kitchen and have come to the conclusion that having our "school room" in the eat in kitchen kind of sucks sometimes, I am trying to organize the school stuff in here while I work and I think I am making more mess than progress.  ran to the convience store to pick up some snacks and a jug of milk, laundry is in progress.

I went to the rehab facility today. Daddy was there when I got there, and my older sister came later. There's not much change other than her breathing seems a little more labored. Everyone at the facility has been so nice and great at taking care of her. I am so thankful God arranged things for her to be in a good place. 

I had a very hard ride home. I just don't want this to be it, you know? I want her to be there when the kids graduate, go to college, get married, but it's not going to happen. 

I wanted to post her picture, and I love this one of the two of them. We gave them a 50th wedding anniversary reception in 2010. 

:grouphug: Amy

I am working through one of my coursera courses right now.  I am registered in 3, all are in week 3 now and today was the first time I actually sat down and started. I am feeling very behind.  But this one I started today I am enjoying and hope to find the same with the others.

I have been interspersing that with the chores I need to get done.  My break in listening to lectures included sorting through, and restacking several rubbermaids and boxes of books in the backroom.  Deep muscle workout in my shoulders doing that.  Still tons to do tonight but it may not all get done until the kids go to bed because I have been breaking up lots of fights today since dd6 got home.

Amy, tons of hugs and prayers for you.  The picture of your parents is beautiful.  

Angi, I really miss going to church.  We are thinking of staying in the area when we retire, so I want to put down roots.  I want to have a great church family and the church we tried out, we really like.  It was a good fit for us. 

Brandy, good luck with your courses. 

Hi Girls,

Just checking in at the end of the day!

Had church today, watched half of the Superbowl until it just became horrifying and then I started work on lesson plans for next week! 

Hugs, Amy. What a lovely picture of them. They are a very attractive couple!

Hope you all had a good day!

Apparently not the Broncos. :lol: I couldn't help myself and I'm not even a football fan but that games was ...........well was it even a game? ;)

I had a feeling it was over in the first play when Manning missed the snap and the Seahawks got the safety. Sad sad game!