Menu

Update on my Update on my mother ...

Luanne

She is having surgery on Thursday.  She is going to have to have at least two surgeries to repair all the issues she is having.  She is 76 years old, by the way.  I appreciate all the prayers for  her.

The update is farther down on the post in #8.  Sorry, I'm not very with it today.

This is an update on my update.  She was admitted to the hospital yesterday afternoon.  Apparently she has really bad kidney stones.  These aren't normal kidney stones either.  They have been releasing toxins into her body which is why she has been feeling so sick lately.  She will still have to have another surgery for another issue.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom.  I hope she comes out of it all well again.

How are YOU doing, though?  You had some issues and were going to get in to a doc.  How is that going?

I went to the doctor a week ago yesterday.  She gave me medicine for my sinus infection which doesn't seem to be working this time.  It is medicine I have had in the past that worked very well for me.  I have a mammogram scheduled for tomorrow morning (yay ... not!).  The doctor also wants me to get some blood work done which I have not had the time to do yet.  My back still hurts from time to time (haven't addressed that with the doctor) and my knees are also bothering me. 

Thanks for asking.

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed at this point.