Menu

DH just made me soooo happy!

trlt

I'm pregnant and have had severe nausea and have been on bed rest since October. Not fun. DH has been terrific, taking kids to activities, running me to the doctor a zillion times, cleaning, cooking, being ballet dad for all the rehearsals/performances for dd's winter performance. He's truly been wonderful.

Anyway, we havent done a lot of school since our school area is upstairs and i cant walk up the stairs right now (and I have nausea which is getting better). Since we have a little one coming in early June we have been talking about the changes to the rooms in our house to accommodate the baby. We talked about making the toy room the baby's room, the school area being the toy area and moving the school area to the formal dining room downstairs (which is where our bedroom is and where I have spent every day since October). So since Christmas I have heard a lot of banging and various noises....I finally get up today to find my dining room is being transformed to an awesome homeschool room, complete with French doors. I am so excited.

I knew you all would understand my excitement. I told my mom and she couldn't understand why I would be excited when I won't have a formal dining room anymore. I tried to explain that we hardly use it anyway but she thinks we need to have one. Lol, obviously she never homeschooled!!