Menu

Rep?? Anyone else notice that they are not moving up when they get rep?

Otherwise, you are going to have to return your hive dress.

They can take my post count, but they'll have to rip that dress off my bleeding, dying body!

But I'm working on it. Really. I've posted more in the last two days than I have in the last two weeks, I think. Be gentle with me. ;)

They can take my post count, but they'll have to rip that dress off my bleeding, dying body!

But I'm working on it. Really. I've posted more in the last two days than I have in the last two weeks, I think. Be gentle with me. ;)

It has made me happy to see you here!!!

OK, so I have been inching toward 100 to try and get a second green pea. Is my goal accurate? Will I finally get another little greenie if I get to 100? I thought that was the way it worked??? :001_huh:

Let's get one thong straight -- these are not PEAS! No no no no no!

They are Andies Candies. Someone recently gave me a box, and they were all tidy in their little green wrappers and looked just like rows of rep points.

I'd send you all Andies Candies equivalent to the amount of rep boxes you have so you could see what I'm talking about, except I ate all of them. It was over before I knew what happened.

(You think you've got it bad for rep? Don't stand between me and a chocolate-peppermint combo. Come to think of it, I need to go to the store right now.:auto:)

Why do people (or maybe it's only one person) always feel the need to rate threads that have anything to do with rep "terriible"? That's been a mystery to me, and I wonder if there's a theory to explain it.:confused:

I don't know:confused:, but I'm the "5 Star Fairy" and whenever I see a single star I make it a point to read the thread and then bestow 5 stars as I have never read a thread that actually deserved the "Terrible, 1 star" rating that it had been given.

Looking forward to the ruby I feel sure that will now anonymously appear in my jewelry box.;)

Let's get one thong straight -- these are not PEAS! No no no no no!

They are Andies Candies. Someone recently gave me a box, and they were all tidy in their little green wrappers and looked just like rows of rep points.

I stand corrected!! :tongue_smilie:

They DO look like Andies Candies!!

I don't know:confused:, but I'm the "5 Star Fairy" and whenever I see a single star I make it a point to read the thread and then bestow 5 stars as I have never read a thread that actually deserved the "Terrible, 1 star" rating that it had been given.

Looking forward to the ruby I feel sure that will now anonymously appear in my jewelry box.;)

I give you an emerald if it does appear.:D Green is so much better the red.;)

Brindee knocked me up!!!!

Thank you, Brindee! Thank you to everyone who helped me get to where I am today!!! I would be nothing without you!!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

You're welcome, I'm almost as excited about it as you are! :D

Rep?? Anyone else notice that they are not moving up when they get rep?

*anj* repped me last night pushing me to 607 points and I didn't get another green square or move on the rep column under members list.

Weird.

So it skips 600?

Yup. I was dismayed to find that out too!!

Psssst.

We do realize how silly we sound, don't we?

Just checking.;)

You're welcome, I'm almost as excited about it as you are! :D

I know! I'm the same way when I knock someone up. It's quite thrilling!

This almost felt like old times, here celebrating a milestone with my friends! :grouphug:

Psssst.

We do realize how silly we sound, don't we?

Just checking.;)

I tell ya, these software engineers should have graduate degrees in psychology for how good they are at creating addictive elements to message boards. I think we'd make a great thesis.

Brindee knocked me up!!!!

Thank you, Brindee! Thank you to everyone who helped me get to where I am today!!! I would be nothing without you!!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I tell ya, these software engineers should have graduate degrees in psychology for how good they are at creating addictive elements to message boards. I think we'd make a great thesis.

:iagree: Thank you, and Congratulations

:lol: Are we a bit JEALOUS Miss Mindy?!! Awww, I'll letcha get the next one, 'k?

Do we still have plans for a date?

LOL!! At first I thought you meant a "rep" date and I was thinking that you were getting a littly greedy since I JUST got you yesterday, but then I remembered that it is a REAL date!!!! Any time, you just get in your little car and pop on over!!!

I have actually long thought that the psychology of message boards would be a fascinating study!!

Can I ask you rep gurus a question?:)

Does everyone get to give out 10 reps a day? It's not 10 points, right, but 10 actual people you can rep? You don't earn more "power" in that respect when you get more squares, do you?:confused: I'm really trying to work on giving all mine away every day. I admit to feeling indignant when I attempt to rep someone and it tells me I'm out.:glare:

Also, I know this seems silly, but for those of you with squares coming out of your ears, how does it make you feel when you get repped by someone worth only one point? Is it disappointing at all to only see your count increase by one? (I know, that's way more about the psychology of the whole thing.:D)

how does it make you feel when you get repped by someone worth only one point? Is it disappointing at all to only see your count increase by one? (I know, that's way more about the psychology of the whole thing.:D)

You know the best part? The comments people leave. They're little private messages about a particular post, and I love them. The number attached to them isn't significant.

You know the best part? The comments people leave. They're little private messages about a particular post, and I love them. The number attached to them isn't significant.

That's really good to know! Thanks for being willing to answer!:D

Does everyone get to give out 10 reps a day? It's not 10 points, right, but 10 actual people you can rep? You don't earn more "power" in that respect when you get more squares, do you?:confused: I'm really trying to work on giving all mine away every day. I admit to feeling indignant when I attempt to rep someone and it tells me I'm out.:glare:

Also, I know this seems silly, but for those of you with squares coming out of your ears, how does it make you feel when you get repped by someone worth only one point? Is it disappointing at all to only see your count increase by one? (I know, that's way more about the psychology of the whole thing.:D)

Everyone, no matter how many squares they have, can rep 6 people in any 24-hour period. The value of that rep depends on how many squares and posts they have, but it seems everyone gets to rep 6 per day. You can re-rep someone after you've spread it to 30 other people.

I love ANY rep I get. Honestly. I even love getting rep from newbies whose rep is still neutral. It's just a nice feeling, you know? Someone thought enough to take a moment out of their day to let you know they liked what you said, or how you said it, or who you are. That's never disappointing.

You can give out 6 a day. If you scroll up to the beginning of this thread, genie posted a link to more info about the reps and how they work.

I love getting rep from anyone no matter how many points they have!!!! It makes me feel very happy and that is why I try and give all my rep away every day.