Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Are you seizing the broom, the weekend, or both?

Clean kitchen

Laundry

Tai chi?

Ds - study group

DS - Alg. 2

Dd - volunteering

Me - take box down to school room

Me - throw out used workbooks

Me - take games downstairs

"Five Thankful Things"

Dirty clothes to hamper, fresh clothes put out

Pick up prescription

Buy dog food, baby shampoo, Eng. muffins, salad stuff, lunch stuff

Laundry, we were at conference the whole week and have 5 loads plus and that is excluding the bedding. We do not use the dryer (it is also broken) and have to hang inside so it might take a while Only 2 loads n blankets done

Fold and put away laundry (few loads pilled up on Guest Room's Bed) Only partly done by kids

Change and vacuum beds

Roast 2 chickens and make salads for tomorrow Done by DH

Clean lounge

I am unsure if I will be able to achieve any of this as I am having a major fibro attack but we will see. I will enlist the kids help.

Make dinner

Bake GF allergy free cookies for tomorrow

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Sandst, I hope your fibro attack will lessen quickly!

Plans for today:

-review Greek vocab (morning) - DONE

-take dd9 to badminton - DONE

-while dd9 trains, study Greek (one lesson) - DONE

-library - DONE

-take dd9 shopping for birthday present - DONE

-take dd7 to gymnastics - dh :)

-grocery shopping

-2 loads of laundry - one load done, second load is in washing machine

-clean bathroom

-evening walk with a friend

-review Greek vocab (evening)

Dishes- done

Laundry- in dryer

Clean kitchen- done

Tidy up- in progress

Vacuum

Dinner- chicken soup, I start the stock do dh just has to pull meat off bones and add whatever he wants when he and dd are ready

Anything else I can get done before 430

Work at benefit auction for dd's school 5 until 10 tonight

I started working full time last month and I feel like I'm drowning!  The kids are pitching in, but not as much as I had hoped.  It is a work in progress!

So - today...

Clean litter boxes - done by ods

Clean piggie cage 

Clean bunny cage - done by dd

Clean fish bowl - done by yds

Plan dinner menu for next week

Groceries

Pet Store - dh 

Yds to rock climbing - dh

Mountain of laundry - slowly getting through it

Vacuum basement - done

Vacuum main floor

Clean master bath

Clean basement bath

Post Office

List toys on eBay

Take ods to work

Plus, I'd like the kids to get their homework done so we can enjoy tomorrow!

Phew!  I hope it all gets done!  

Plans for today:

-review Greek vocab (morning) - DONE

-take dd9 to badminton - DONE

-while dd9 trains, study Greek (one lesson) - DONE

-library - DONE

-take dd9 shopping for birthday present - DONE

-take dd7 to gymnastics - dh :)

-grocery shopping - DONE

-2 loads of laundry - DONE

-clean bathroom - DONE

-evening walk with a friend

-review Greek vocab (evening)

Dh is cooking dinner! :)

I'm still having a sinus headache, but we won't have our insurance until next week. I can't wait until tomorrow morning. DH comes in at 10, so we are heading into Atlanta to get him at the airport. I doubt I'll be on here at all tomorrow. He's going to have so much to tell us about Israel!

Go clean at part-time job
Clean/organize my bedroom
clean my bathroom
2 loads of laundry

plan schoolwork for next week
tidy everywhere else
dinner

Today is the busy day; tomorrow will be the fun day!

--housework (dishes, laundry, sweeping floors, dusting)

--write grocery and errand lists

--errands (grocery stores, Staples, Costco, Kohls, library)

--exercise

--weeding

--and some things I didn't do yesterday (emails, selling books back to Amazon)

Dd is at ballet until 5pm. Dh is doing yardwork and a few small repairs today.

Tonight we will grill and drink some wine :)

Better get moving!

It is 11:20 and I need to write down what I've done so I can see some benefit to this very grey and rainy day!

Pet care done  Let me tell you, having very wet, dirty dogs wanting to cuddle is not fun!

Human care including breakfast done.

Ds - study group done.

Ds - Alg. 2 done

Dd - at volunteering.

Ds and I discussed Tai Chi and decided to look for a class that isn't held right after lunch on Saturday.  

Jen3kids :grouphug:

Thanks, Tress!

The day is going ok, I suppose....

Clean litter boxes - done by ods

Clean piggie cage - must wait til tomorrow when the laundry is all done! 

Clean bunny cage - done by dd

Clean fish bowl - done by yds

Plan dinner menu for next week - partially

Groceries - going there next!

Pet Store - dh - DONE!

Yds to rock climbing - dh - DONE!

Mountain of laundry - slowly getting through it - Nearly done!

Vacuum basement - done

Vacuum main floor - done

Clean master bath - 

Clean basement bath - done

Post Office - done

List toys on eBay - done

Take ods to work - done, but found out he needs to work in the other location tonight!  

Dh is out power-washing the front of the house.  It is a long job, but nearly done and looking great!

Plus, I'd like the kids to get their homework done so we can enjoy tomorrow!  Dd is nearly done.  I let her sleep til10:30 this morning - she is so tired from the long school days.   Yds homework is done and now he is out selling Scout popcorn.

I'm still having a sinus headache, but we won't have our insurance until next week. I can't wait until tomorrow morning. DH comes in at 10, so we are heading into Atlanta to get him at the airport. I doubt I'll be on here at all tomorrow. He's going to have so much to tell us about Israel!

clean my bathroom

2 loads of laundry

tidy everywhere else

dinner

I forgot I have to take the car to get the oil changed. That is going to throw a kink into my other plans.  Ugghhh!

Done:

Put in an 8 hour shift at the diner

Sent dd14 to the grocery store to pick up some groceries

To Do:

Shower- I am uber greasy

eat

nap

Pick up dd6 from her sparks daycamp

Undecided about the rest of the night after dd6 is home, I may do chores or we may just hang out, I don't know yet

We took our second nature study tour of the season. We have one more to go, and that'll be Wednesday.

Happy to see there is no Tackle Sunday thread yet, because I ought to be. :p

I tackle Monday through Saturday.  On Sunday I chat.  (Actually most of the time I tackle Sunday too but I'm just quiet about it.)

I'm back from getting the oil changed, and I've got one load of laundry in the dryer and the other just finished in the washer. I'm half done with my bedroom. I'm not going to make much headway with dh's stuff, though. I don't want to misplace something. 

He texted me this afternoon when he was close to boarding the plane in Tel Aviv. He arrives in Philadelphia at 5:30 in the morning, and in Atlanta at 10 AM. I can't wait to see him!

Done:

Put in an 8 hour shift at the diner

Sent dd14 to the grocery store to pick up some groceries

To Do:

Shower- I am uber greasy

eat

nap

Pick up dd6 from her sparks daycamp

Undecided about the rest of the night after dd6 is home, I may do chores or we may just hang out, I don't know yet

I think I'd be for the hanging out! I have to ask about the Sparks Daycamp, though. Is that Awana? I've never heard of a day camp. What is it exactly? I ask because dh and I direct Awana, but last year was our first year ever doing it.

Well, I tackled Audible about letting me download my files to this computer. I won.

I tackled a program about converting .ogg to .mp3. I lost.

I tackled iTunes about moving some audiobooks from there to my usb stick. I won on a technicality.

I don't know how to tackle the technicality, so I lose.

I think iTunes is made for people with more advanced technology than I own and I'll feel better when I've gone and washed the dishes because I can wield a kitchen sponge as well as anyone else and better than some. So there.

I think I'd be for the hanging out! I have to ask about the Sparks Daycamp, though. Is that Awana? I've never heard of a day camp. What is it exactly? I ask because dh and I direct Awana, but last year was our first year ever doing it.

Back from my busy day.  To answer about sparks, it is the first level for 5-6 year old girls in girl guides of canada.  The daycamp just means that her age level was not sleeping over night, but they spent all day today at the camp ground doing activities.

As for my day, I had a long epsom salt bath, had a bite to eat, took a nap sort of (ds15 just doesn't know when the be quiet), picked up dd6 from camp, went to walmart and picked up some sterlite 3 drawer units for organizing toys, and then McDs on the way home because I really didn't want to cook.  Now getting the youngers into bed, then ds15 is going to work on his lit homework and dd14 has asked for help with her latin homework while I clean up the kitchen before heading to bed.  I work tomorrow morning at 10 am so no horribly early morning this time.

clean my bathroom

2 loads of laundry

tidy everywhere else

dinner

I almost finished, but I did have to add in the whole oil change trip.  I got some groceries while out, too.

Back from my busy day.  To answer about sparks, it is the first level for 5-6 year old girls in girl guides of canada.  The daycamp just means that her age level was not sleeping over night, but they spent all day today at the camp ground doing activities.

As for my day, I had a long epsom salt bath, had a bite to eat, took a nap sort of (ds15 just doesn't know when the be quiet), picked up dd6 from camp, went to walmart and picked up some sterlite 3 drawer units for organizing toys, and then McDs on the way home because I really didn't want to cook.  Now getting the youngers into bed, then ds15 is going to work on his lit homework and dd14 has asked for help with her latin homework while I clean up the kitchen before heading to bed.  I work tomorrow morning at 10 am so no horribly early morning this time.

Thanks for appeasing my curiosity! Sparks is the K-2nd grade level of Awana, a Bible program that involves a lot of scripture memory and fun games.