Menu

SWB's History of the Ancient World

Susan,

Any chance that PHP is working on a guide for the Medieval volume?  You could fast track it so that I can use it this fall. :-)    Emoticons not working for me :-(

Thanks for all you do.

VH

No I haven't, It looks like exactly what I was going to put together myself. One less thing to do, thank you! :)

This makes my day! I have twins starting their high school years who want to use History of the Ancient World. This will make it so easy for us.

This looks amazing!  Wish I would have had it to use with dd1, but the other 2 will benefit from it.  Do you have an idea of when it will be finished? Amazon has it as a 'pre-order' right now.

So, I haven't been to these forums since January, and before that it had been a very long time...but I'm glad I came tonight.  I bombed terribly trying to teach my elder two dc with HOAW.  I love the book, though, and they did each read it.  Knowing that there could be study guides available for me to use with my younger two dc makes me happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Susan,

Any chance that PHP is working on a guide for the Medieval volume?  You could fast track it so that I can use it this fall. :-)    Emoticons not working for me :-(

Thanks for all you do.

VH

And Renaissance for next year? Pretty please?

I had no idea these were happening and am thrilled to have at least one before I begin next month. Thank you!

We're starting on the Renaissance this year (ACK! in less than two weeks!), and I just got an email from Barnes and Noble about the new book coming out soon :) I was so happy to see that.... Now... if there was a study guide for it.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

It's at the typesetter, so we'll certainly have it at PHP by the end of the summer. The author, Julia, is a colleague of mine at W&M. She's working on the Medieval World study guide, but I don't have a due date yet--I'll keep you posted!

SWB

Any word on this study guide?  We are planning on using Medieval World this year and would so love to have the guide!!!