Menu

Netflix new streaming option for more devices.

DawnM

This is sometimes an issue in our house so I thought I would mention it.

Netflix can currently be streamed to only 2 devices at once for $7.99/mo.

Now you have the option to stream up to 4 separate devices at once for $11.99/mo.

For $4 more we may switch.

Just thought I would mention it.

I'm more excited by the prospect of individual user profiles and queues within an account. They botched it royally the first time around (and even then it only applied to DVD queues). Let's hope it works this time.

Thank you for the heads up; we've been waiting for the option to change.

This is sometimes an issue in our house so I thought I would mention it.

Netflix can currently be streamed to only 2 devices at once for $7.99/mo.

Now you have the option to stream up to 4 separate devices at once for $11.99/mo.

For $4 more we may switch.

Just thought I would mention it.

Oh, I didn't see that. Is that on there as well?

I'm more excited by the prospect of individual user profiles and queues within an account. They botched it royally the first time around (and even then it only applied to DVD queues). Let's hope it works this time.

It was a mess the first time around. We ended up having to close our account completely and start over with a new one.

When do indy queues start?

Jennifer

Oh, I didn't see that. Is that on there as well?

I read it this morning. They're going to implement the new system by late summer. :D

I think eventually we'll end up upgrading to the 4-stream option but for now we just make a kid get off Netflix if a parent wants to watch something.

I :001_wub: the idea of individual queues! I rarely watch Netflix, so when I do I usually just re-search for whatever it was instead of wading through pages and pages and pages of stuff from DH and the kids.