Menu

How early do "the sleepies" attack during first trimester of pregnancy? ("sleepies"= sleepy/tired/craving naps)

Alia_in_FL

For me, for both pregnancies, it was immediate, as in by Week 1 or 2. When we conceived the twins, my husband knew I was pregnant when I kept disappearing. He'd come look for me and find me sacked out in bed. LOL. How sleepy are you? ;)

Twins. They can happen to you.... :leaving:

That and crabbiness were the reason I tested last time ;).

This was the opposite of what happened to me. I went from constantly exhausted and irritable and borderline depressed to suddenly wanting to get up and do stuff! It was such a drastic change that I tested before almost giving away our crib. The hormones have me completely wired this time around, when I'm feeling well. DH is trying to rebuild the deck and has to keep chasing me off from doing the work.

I'm fully expecting a huge postpartum crash and burn.

Almost from the moment of conception for me with all my pregnancies (I've had 8, but only 2 resulted in births). I was tired the entire pregnancy. Of course I was also tired pp from getting up all the time. To be honest, Han Solo is 2 and I'm STILL tired every day. :)

I don't even know if I'm pregnant, but I suspect I am. I ovulated on 5/31 and my preovulatory temps were 97.4 and 97.5 ish and now post ov they were 98.1 every day from 6/1 until 6/9 and on 6/10 they leaped to 98.4 and today it was 98.5 and I'm sleepy and my boops hurt much more than usual, so I'm thinking we may have conceived.