Menu

Walking Dead 3/17 ***spoilers***

elegantlion

So, what did you all think?

....... apparently random smilies don't show up in hover mode. Trying to make it so people aren't met by spoilers unless they want to be.

Keep Calm and carry a crossbow ----> saw that shirt the other day.

More random stuff because, you know, I can type really fast, and it's Monday and we're supposed to be coming back to school from lunch break, but it's Monday...blah, blah, blah...

:gnorsi: :banghead:

:ack2:

:driving: :smash:

I thought Gov dear was going to get bit, then as soon as Andrea walked away before knowing for sure. Why didn't she take the truck?

Who do you think lit the fire? I say Milton, about time he manned up. I wonder if there is more to his character down the road. I really like the actor playing him, he's done some great roles, but I don't like him playing a wussy sidekick to Philip.

Thinking back to last week, I wonder why they let Rick go into that conference alone. I mean his sanity has been restored for a few days and yet he's ready to go toe-to-toe with the gov and his mind games? Hershel should have been in that meeting, or at least listening in, not getting chummy with the neighbors.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I know they are doing a lot of build up to the finale, so all the character stuff with Milton and Andrea has to happen.

It definitely surprised me when the Governor grabbed Andrea at the end. I didn't expect that! Although I do feel she is getting everything she deserves .... maybe NOW she will realize the Governor is a psycho!!

I think Milton lit the fire. I think he will be a key player in the finale - I think he will end up helping Rick instead of the Governor.

A friend of mine speculated that Merle is a spy for the Governor. I hope not!

All I know is that the governor is SICK! Did you notice that in his selection of torture "tools" there was (I think) a *speculum*? He taps it with some other sharp instrument briefly, too, to draw some attention to it. EWWWW!

I hope Milton helps to free Andrea because even though she's been an idiot, I don't want her to die. If she does, it had better be in loyalty to and protection of Rick's group! I'm ready for the governor to go down and for the group to move on to new challenges.

I hope Merle is not a spy, he's bad, but I hope he's not under the authority of that idiot. Did you notice Milton's hair, it was combed forward, not slicked back. Me thinks that's a literal sign of him letting his hair down a bit.

Andrea is kind of stupid. I think she's made choices for herself, hopefully Milton is smart enough to know she's there.

Also, I hope Rick doesn't attempt to turn over Michone. If he does there's one slice of his humanity that won't be recovered. So far he's maintained most of his idealism, but giving up one to save the core group crosses a line, imo. I think Carl's conversation of, "she's one of us" will stay in his head. Hopefully.

I thought Gov dear was going to get bit, then as soon as Andrea walked away before knowing for sure. Why didn't she take the truck?

I was screaming at her to take the truck! Surely nobody pockets the keys in that environment?

I was afraid she would end up in the chair. Ew. That dude is cuckoo!

All I know is that the governor is SICK! Did you notice that in his selection of torture "tools" there was (I think) a *speculum*? He taps it with some other sharp instrument briefly, too, to draw some attention to it. EWWWW!

I hope Milton helps to free Andrea because even though she's been an idiot, I don't want her to die. If she does, it had better be in loyalty to and protection of Rick's group! I'm ready for the governor to go down and for the group to move on to new challenges.

Oh, I wondered what some of those were. He is indeed sick. At least Milton knows that now, but I do fear for his safety. He's too hesitant to last a walker attack or someone holding a gun to his head.

I don't know what to think after last night. I've been so mad at Andrea this season (well every season actually) but the look of happiness on her face when she reached the prison made me forgive her and then BOOM.

There's a horrible scene that happens in the comics that I thought might not happen on the show but now I think it's on again and I'm scared to watch the last two episodes.

Oh. Em.Gee!!!! I am so glad I wasn't the only one as well who was screaming for Andrea to take the darn truck!! My DH and I were shaking our heads. I am not surprised about Andrea getting caught. But, something tells me that the governor was possibly bit? I don't know, just something to throw out there. But Milton? I like that guy. Plays a good part. He cracked me up when he asked the old guy to see his leg LOL.

I must confess I kept the sound on the TV muted during the abandoned building scene... I was so afraid the governor was going to reach out and grab Andrea.. I was a nervous wreck watching.. what a great episode! That governor is one sick puppy....and I was so hoping he would be ripped to shreds by the walkers. .

I was glad to see the governor finally act like a villain... for the first time in how many episodes? And andrea isn't that bad an actress as long as she doesn't talk.

And finally, an interesting character (milton)... they better not kill him off.

I thought it was interesting that milton made reference to knowing the governor pre-zombie but he didn't say exactly how or what the context was... have I missed it or is the gov's past still shrouded in mystery?

There's a horrible scene that happens in the comics that I thought might not happen on the show but now I think it's on again and I'm scared to watch the last two episodes.

.I just hope the brutality doesn't go where it went in the comic. I don't think I can watch that on screen, even if it's only implied.

Shoot! I can't watch torture. I started getting panicky just seeing the stupid chair. I had to leave the room during the glenn and maggie thing. Now what am I supposed to do?! Not watch the next two episodes? :banghead: :cursing:

I hate being sensitive.

Shoot! I can't watch torture. I started getting panicky just seeing the stupid chair. I had to leave the room during the glenn and maggie thing. Now what am I supposed to do?! Not watch the next two episodes? :banghead: :cursing:

I hate being sensitive.

imdb does a synopsis with each episode. You could read that after it airs and then decide whether to watch or not.

On a related note, is Amazon the only place to watch the new episode after it airs? We ditched the cable this week. Do they put the episode on the next day?

DH and I both wondered about the truck. Expected the Governor to live and really hope he got bit. When they showed the table of tools, I asked if that was a speculum and DH agreed it was. I find him so despicable, I'm not sure I could ever watch that actor in another role and not feel creeped out.

Is Merle subtle/patient/intelligent enough to be a spy? I expect him to try to be on the winning side, even leaving Darryl behind if necessary.

Andrea has been irritating since the lab in season 1. She also seems to be not nearly as smart as I thought she was. She has known the Gov is a psycho for quite a while, and has had opportunity before now. I think she would have killed him in his torture room had Milton not stopped her.

Milton gets more interesting with each episode and I also think he set the fire. However, I can imagine it being the woman (wife? sister?) with the man the Gov asked about the gas. I hope the next episode tells us about Milton and the Gov's relationship prezombies.

I hope the Gov. got bit or scratched. There's no way he could have escaped unscathed from that room! I couldn't understand why all his crazy noise making wasn't bringing a bunch of zombies towards him. I think it could be interesting to see him realize Andrea caused his death and then she can stomp on zombie Gov. The gov. is sick and I'm sure something bad will happen next week. I hope it happens off screen. I expect Mischonne to rescue her. I like Milton, but I think he may get killed trying to rescue Andrea or maybe killed in the end trying to somehow stop the Gov.

Herschel needs to take over from Rick. Even Carl knows his dad has lost it.

I don't think they'll turn Mischonne over for real. They may act like it, but it would be a trick. I don't think Glen and Maggie would go along with it.

I don't think Merle is a spy. I kind of like him and hope he sticks around.

Not sure where it's going because we have read the books. Andrea: anything for a man with authority. She deserves what she gets, but she wants (power) she can never have. She doesn't have the right personality to lead. We're holding our breath for Hershel to survive the finale. Somebody does have to make the ultimate sacrifice.