Menu

Needing some prayers today please...

Ok, there are too many details to get into all of it, but in a nutshell my house is falling apart. Major breakdowns today...ac, hot water heater, pool pump, and now washing machine. The last I heard was something about a snake through the piping under the house slab! YIKES! It's all good b/c I can use this opportunity to minister, but please say some prayers for our home. Thanks!

Ok, there are too many details to get into all of it, but in a nutshell my house is falling apart. Major breakdowns today...ac, hot water heater, pool pump, and now washing machine. The last I heard was something about a snake through the piping under the house slab! YIKES! It's all good b/c I can use this opportunity to minister, but please say some prayers for our home. Thanks!

(hugs) prayers, not a good time to be having AC trouble. May a cool breeze blow over your house and your spirit today.

Wow! Prayers and then some more.:grouphug:

I just wanted to thank all of you who prayed for us yesterday. Everything turned out wonderfully! Once my dh got home from work he started checking things out and found that there was a clog in our plumbing so he did some trick that his dad taught him when he was growing up, and within 5 minutes the ac and washing machine were fixed! The clog was in a pipe that both the ac and the wash shared. Then after further investigating my pool I found a clog of grass in the pump, and just pulled it out...the pool was fixed. I prayed that The Lord would give us the wisdom to be able to fix our problems on our own, and if not that it wouldn't be a lot of $. He is so good! On top of all of that, dh finished painting, assembling beds, and putting in baseboards in our boys room! It all turned out great.

Btw, my dh is AWESOME, isn't he!

Thanks again...I felt the prayers!