Menu

Well Trained Mind Book

If you like using ebooks as reference then it would be ok. I can't imagine using WTM as an ebook, but some people like it.

I would go with the 3rd edition. I own the first and the third editions and I borrowed a copy of the second. The third edition has some major upgrades in specifically the logic section. It is very helpful. There is also a handy dandy section in the 3rd edition with a section on past suggested curriculum and why they are no longer suggested. I like having that in there.

If you like using ebooks as reference then it would be ok. I can't imagine using WTM as an ebook, but some people like it.

I would go with the 3rd edition. I own the first and the third editions and I borrowed a copy of the second. The third edition has some major upgrades in specifically the logic section. It is very helpful. There is also a handy dandy section in the 3rd edition with a section on past suggested curriculum and why they are no longer suggested. I like having that in there.

Say what? Im very interested in this list. Is it available anywhere else, I wonder? The website maybe?

I'd say that is a matter of personal preference. I prefer the hard copy.

I'd have to agree about it being a matter of personal preference. It is the only book I routinely use in e-book form and I still check out the hard copy from the library at least 2x a year.

I've been looking for the 3rd edition in ebook format and haven't been able to find it for Kindle. It's available for Nook, though. Let me know if you see it for Kindle because I would really like to buy it.

I got mine from amazon.com. Just did a search there for "well trained mind kindle"

http://www.amazon.com/The-Well-Trained-Mind-Classical-Education/dp/0393067084/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358824194&sr=8-2&keywords=well+trained+mind+kindle

Unfortunately, if you follow the link, that's for the 3rd edition hardcover. Oh well, I keep checking.

That is so strange because it *was* to the kindle edition when I copied it. I went to my "Manage My Kindle" page and used that to go to the kindle edition page. It says that title is not available to customers in the US! Here is that link. I checked and I still have the third edition for kindle of the Well-Trained Mind downloaded. Have you emailed Peace Hill Press about it?

http://www.amazon.co...nw_myk_ro_title