Menu

Best app EVER!!! (meal planning)

Halcyon

I've been using it for close to a year now and mostly I'm pretty happy with it. Right now I have 2 complaints. One is that when I'm looking at this week's menu, if I swipe to look ahead or behind a week, it moves to that week but then immediately closes the window. So If I actually want to see a different week, I then have to reopen the window. Not the end of the world but very annoying when I'm trying to quickly see "when did we last have _____". Also tied into this is that it would be nice to be able to see a whole month at a time. I asked the developer about it last winter and was told it was something being worked on but so far I haven't seen hide nor hair of that feature. But otherwise I've been pretty happy with it.

I have had that app for over a year - it was the first thing I paid money for. I feel like I couldnt live without it. Esp because i have a lot of food allergies to deal with so i have to alter every single recipe, but i can import or copy or type or whatever. i love the calendar. I love that i can put my own picture on the recipes. i cant imagine cooking without it - its so much easier than dealing with cookbooks, printing recipes, the binder i made . . . i rave about it all the time!

I'm on an Android tablet and downloaded it. I think Chef Tap has me spoiled though. With Chef Tap you can capture recipes from anywhere with whatever browser you're already using, no need to open the app and use a special browser like with Paprika. Paprika seems likeextra work.

Chef Tap doesn't have a meal planning function but the developers are working on one so in the meantime I think I might rather use it and a paper planner then have to re-enter all my recipes into Paprika and use it.