Menu

Scholastic Dollar Days

I couldn't find any codes, but I recommend you look through you account before purchasing things. I purchased two things I had bought before but saved in a different place than I thought I would on my computer. I'm glad it was only $2. Does anyone know if they will refund the money when you do that?

I couldn't find any codes, but I recommend you look through you account before purchasing things. I purchased two things I had bought before but saved in a different place than I thought I would on my computer. I'm glad it was only $2. Does anyone know if they will refund the money when you do that?

One of the dollar days times, their whole system was being buggy and I accidentally used all three of my downloads for things in like two minutes yet never got the product. They were very kind about it and reset the downloads. So... Maybe? They're nicer than I expected for a mega company.

Their site is just super slow when they do these. I spent about $10. For us, that's a heck of a lot of workbooks. But I figure for a dollar, I figure I can buy something we might only use a few pages from. Last go around I got those math line designs and I think we only did less than ten of them. But still absolutely worth it.

I just talked with a customer service rep, who got on the phone quickly and was very courteous and helpful. She said that due to the computer issues they had during the sale (which was supposed to be one day) they will be having the sale again January 12-14. Just as an FYI! :-)

It took me literally all day to get things in my cart and checkout the site was so buggy and kept crashing but I persisted. I ended up spending $16 -to add to the other 50 ebooks I already have from them lol. My kids are moving onto new stages-I previously had perk/k stuff but my dd needs more challenging things now. I bought a few abc type things for my 3yo who is very interested in the alphabet right now.

Love those books.

Seems to still be going on. Thanks for the heads up! I picked up a few new titles for dd1. Last week she plowed through the prewriting book I got from there in two days. She likes to work on workbook-y stuff while I'm cooking dinner.