Menu

I want a Belgiam (flip type) Waffle maker for Christmas....

but I don't know which one...if you own one and love it please send me a link...preferably $50 and under...thanks.

(I was hoping that the new set up would allow us to correct the spelling errors (or typos) in our title...but I can see, we can't...as soon as I clicked to post...I noticed I spelled Belgian wrong....)UGH!

I thought I wanted a flip type one and went to Bed Bath and Beyond. The sales person there said they get a lot of returns on the flip ones and suggested a $30 cuisinart one. It's not belgian but they had one like that too and it's the best $30 I've ever spent. I've had it about 5 years now and have never made a bad waffle.

I talked my mom into getting my husband the waring pro at costco lat year (for christmas); my argument was that waffles were his favorite!!! I love it so much; the kids can make their own and actually thnk it is fun. It was $40 or less, I believe and not sure if they are selling them this year.

I don't have one to recommend as I prefer the non-Belgian style of waffle, but I wanted to thank you for the topic. After seeing it on the forums yesterday and today I couldn't resist any longer and am eating waffles right this minute! Ahhh, pregnancy cravings...

I have one of the flip ones and it's very good, but I would like to find one with removable plates that can go in the dishwasher. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I just found this one yesterday....it has removable plates....your request made me realize that was even an option...so thanks for that...Hamilton Beach 26030 Belgian Waffle Maker: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining (opps, I tried to make a link....but failed...can't copy and paste one anymore, huh??)...now I need new lessons....