Menu

Tried and True Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe

Well, I love one from America's Test Kitchen, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake. On this link you have to scroll down the page to a "see the recipes" tab.

They say theirs is better than others because you drain the pumpkin in a paper towel before baking, and that makes the texture better - it would be too soggy otherwise.

Happy baking.

Edited by OC Mom
found recipe

This one! THIS ONE!!

This is A.MAZ.ING!!! Make a sauce to serve with it using Maple Syrup and the leftover whipping cream...

Optional Glaze:

1 cup whipping cream

3/4 cup maple syrup

1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)

Directions:

Simmer whipping cream with maple syrup for about 20 min; stir in chopped pecans and chill.

I usually use a pint (minus 2 tablespoons for the cheesecake recipe) of whipping cream and a whole small jar of maple syrup...proportions are pretty much the same, I think it's 10 ounces or so of syrup. I cook the sauce down and pour whatever will fit back into the maple syrup jar to serve it, and freeze the rest in a freezer ziploc bag....it's really good with plain vanilla cheesecake too!!

Edited by CheerioKid