Menu

Just an itty bitty prayer request?!?

I don't know if I shared here or not, but I did the preschool pictures at DS's preschool again this year. I had agreed to do them back in July and couldn't back out. It was a nightmare with how sick I was, but somehow (by the grace of God) I pulled it off and they turned out great (probably my best yet)! Orders are/were due today. We stopped by this morning to pick up orders and there were only 23. The total amount collected was only HALF of what I was expecting based on past years (this is the 4th year I've done them). I'm just stunned. Sigh. We really needed (and were counting on) this money - that's the biggest reason I didn't back out even though I had no clue how I was going to pull it off being so sick.

We'll stop by again tomorrow to check for any orders dropped off at pick up today. Please, please, please let there be some sort of hiccup (teacher's didn't hand off orders to the director, lots came in late today, etc) and that I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow with a LARGE stack of orders to round everything out. (That sentence sounds terribly clunky and wrong, but I just don't care right now.) I can't imagine what happened that would cut the orders in HALF, but we really, really NEED this.

Thanks!!

Hopefully the others ordered today. Maybe Halloween caused orders to get lost in the shuffle.

I not a fan of extending deadlines but in this case...

is it possible to send home a flyer with those that didn't order: "Great news! It's not too late to order photos! The ordering deadline has been extended to ___"

Around here I noticed that families that usually have pumpkins/decorations for Halloween did not have them this year. My assumption is the economy/gas prices etc. I would assume that class photos may be a luxury now.

:grouphug:

Oh my goodness!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

We stopped by this morning - she had 19 order forms sitting there waiting for me! Total was only $71 less than yesterday's total meaning I'm right at where I thought I'd be :) AND....I know for sure there are 2 more orders coming (people who had questions and emailed me). I can breathe now.

Huge relief.

We stopped by this morning - she had 19 order forms sitting there waiting for me! Total was only $71 less than yesterday's total meaning I'm right at where I thought I'd be :) AND....I know for sure there are 2 more orders coming (people who had questions and emailed me). I can breathe now.

Huge relief.

Congrats. I'm glad everything worked out for you.

Huge relief.

YAY! This is wonderful news!!!

Huge relief.

:party: