Menu

Prayers for my family please.

I'm not a very prolific poster, but I'd like to ask for prayers for my family please.

My cousin and his mother were found dead in their home yesterday, and had died an unknown number of days ago. The police are investigating and we are still waiting on the coroner's report on the cause of death. All the uncertainty and unanswered questions are probably the most difficult part of this whole tragedy at the moment.

ETA1: My cousin is my same age, 43. He's had a tough life, but was always a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease when he was only 4yrs old, and battled it through most of his childhood. He survived it, only to end up with some pretty severe heart damage, either from the cancer or all the radiation treatments. We almost lost him a bit ago, but he was able to pull through. He only moved in with his mom a couple of months ago.

ETA2: The situation is quite baffling. According to the coroner's report, my cousin died of natural causes sometime Thursday morning. His mother also died of natural causes, but several days later. What nobody can figure out or understand is what happened between his death and hers.

Edited by photojenic