Menu

In need of little girl fashion advice

We are going to a wedding next week for my BIL. We bought different sizes of this dress (the pink one) for our girls to wear (4t, 3t, and 9 mo if it matters). It will be chilly though, so I'm getting them some sweaters. What color sweater should I get to go with it? They will be wearing black shoes. Also, what color tights?

I am totally useless at this stuff. I also need to figure out what to do with their hair and my hair and my dress....ahh!

I would do white tights, white sweater, and white shoes. Or pink (or maybe silver) dress shoes if you have them. It is after Labor Day, but I'd go w/ white shoes just to save money because I'd already have them. I wouldn't do black shoes with a sleeveless dress that color. I would get pink flower accessories for their hair. Good luck! It's a pretty dress.

Edited by Paige

I would do white tights, white sweater, and white shoes. Or pink (or maybe silver) dress shoes if you have them. It is after Labor Day, but I'd go w/ white shoes just to save money because I'd already have them. I wouldn't do black shoes with a sleeveless dress that color. I would get pink flower accessories for their hair. Good luck! It's a pretty dress.

:iagree:

I would probably look for an off-white/cream sweater. What color tights are they wearing?

We haven't bought the tights yet, so I'm open to suggestions on that front as well. We already have black shoes for both of the walkers, so we'll probably be sticking with that, if it makes a difference.

I'd go with cream tights and cardi. Second choice... light grey/silver.

:iagree: I could also see white and white. All of those should be pretty easy to accomplish.

That is going to be a gorgeous bunch of littles! Now you'll have to come back and share a pic though--isn't that a rule when anyone asks for fancy clothing advice here? Especially for kids?! I think it is. We'll be waiting right here for you :toetap05:

:lol:

I would ask the bride if her dress will be white or cream, and try to coordinate. It might look a bit "off" in pictures if the girls are wearing white and she's wearing cream: it might make her dress look darker than she wants if it's contrasted with bright white.

I think either would look so lovely. It's a beautiful dress!

• 2 weeks later...

:iagree: