Menu

Back at the hospital (may be TMI!)

Kirch

This baby seems to intent on causing drama! I've been doing ok on bed rest for a week or so now, but I had a few mild contractions last night, and then a bit of light pink discharge this morning. So off to the doctor, where they monitored me for a while, picking up some contractions. After a visial check of my cervix, the PA (my doctor is off today) sent me to L&D for further observation, probably another ultrasound to check cervix length, and to let to on-call doctor decide what to do with me. So here we are again, spending the afternoon in L&D triage.

We're home! The doctor said my cervix is still firm, not sure what the light bleeding is from, but other than occasional contractions everything looks okay. She increased my meds to calm the contractions, and now I'm pretty much not supposed to get up other than to go to the bathroom. Still, better than having a 29 wk baby or being stuck in the hospital! I foresee lots of crocheting and movies on my kindle in the near future ...