Menu

Can you spare more prayers/good vibes?

GWOB

My dad is in the hospital. He was working offshore when he started getting really confused and unable to understand when people spoke to him. His employer sent him home because they were worried about him. When my mother and aunt picked him up at the port, he wasn't able to acknowledge when people spoke to him. He has been in poor health recently, suffering with herniated discs and arthritis in his spine. He had a bad reaction to Prednisone. He has COPD. Please pray that this isn't anything serious.

And can you please pray for me too? I am so very pi$$ed off at my mom right now. She is in a manic state and not functioning properly. She knew my dad was sick, yet forced him to go work offshore. She refuses to get a job. Three weeks ago when he had the bad reaction to Prednisone she wanted to divorce him because she was tired of taking care of people. I need to let go of my anger in order to be supportive of my dad, with whom I have a strained relationship, and my sisters.

One more thing. My parents have no insurance. My dad is usually seen at the VA hospital, but my mother didn't want to drive the extra 2 hours (after a choppy boat ride and 3 1/2 hour drive) and brought him to a major medical center.

AND!!! Dh's dad is having some heart issues. Again, no insurance.

So I could use some serious prayers. Thanks!