Menu

FYI: #'s and levels for posters on WTM Forums

for those posting to see your post count you can do that without posting, I know it's not as fun, but it can be done. If you click on your name at the very top right of the page, where it shows your signed it, you'll see your profile and in a small box on the right side it will show your post count.

ETA: also posting to the same thread doesn't seem to up your post count either. My two posts on this thread show my post count at 5483.

Actually, every post that you make DOES count toward your total. When you make a post, it changes your number everywhere (old posts and new). Clear as mud? :tongue_smilie:

I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it looks like I might make Empress before school starts. (Some of you might remember that was my summer goal.)

Are you serious? Do people actually make goals to post more on a forum?

Whenever I make goals, one is to post less.

Guest hlarson

Apparently I'm just visiting and that's no good so I have to post. Thanks for the info on the levels. I still need a tutorial on how to post :confused: I just joined last night and have never posted on a forum in my life before then. The fact that it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm reading this and posting indicates the level at which one might become addicted. :eek: And I only joined to find some curriculum :001_huh:

OK Hive. Weird Things That Bother Me #1

The math for this drives me a little bonkers. There is no apparent pattern to the post numbers required for a jump to the next level:

The patterning of the tiles in some public bathrooms bother me in the same way.

Bees are mathematical creatures, why not base it on factors of 120 or powers of six? Perhaps a combination of the two would be better? The Hexagon is one of nature's 'perfect figures,' and the honeycomb is a lovely model of mathematical efficiency. I would have loved to find a beautiful little pattern in the steps.

Yours Truly,

Deviant Nurse Bee

:iagree:

The names are what are a little misleading, in my mind. Just because one posts a ton, does not make them an expert at anything other than posting a lot.

:iagree: Can't tell you how many times I have had this exact thought!

So this is post 751, I think? am I changing levels now??

AM I FINALLY A REAL PERSON??? er, I mean "bee"????

ETA: I AM! I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can join kerfluffles!!!! and seriously, did everybody see my red ribbon-winning French toast cupcake recipe? I can post it without suspicion now! ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!

Edited by Classical Country Mama
I have no life

Are you serious? Do people actually make goals to post more on a forum?

Whenever I make goals, one is to post less.

I missed this post. It started as a joke. My kids think the hive levels are fascinating. If I post they look over my shoulder sometimes and ask if I'm still a Queen Bee. They think I should be an Empress.

Then my mom bought me a laptop and I became mobile......so it started as a joke. I have no clue if other people really set goals for post count, but I have noticed people celebrating when they jump up a level.