Menu

FYI: #'s and levels for posters on WTM Forums

FYI -- For those of you whom are curious about the #'s needed to acheive rankings or clever WTM beekeeper status. I am amazed at how many professors we have in our midst. Enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------

Just Visiting for the first 10 posts

Hive Mind Larvae for 11- 40

Hive Mind Worker Bee for 41-100

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee 101

Hive Mind Level 3 Worker: Honey Maker Bee at 161

Hive Mind Level 4 Worker: Builder Bee at 210

Hive Mind Level 5 worker: Forager Bee at 310

Hive Mind Level 6 Worker: Scout Bee at 410

Hive Mind Royal Larvae at 550

Hive Mind Queen Bee at 750

Empress Bee at 2500

Amateur Bee Keeper at 3500

Apprentice Bee Keeper at 5000

Qualified Bee Keeper at 7500

Beekeeping Professor at 10,000

Agreed! I'm afraid I'm just not talkative enough to reach Empress status!

heck I don't think I am talkative enough to get past worker bee!!!

ETA: I am actually surprised to see I actually MADE it to worker bee, I would like to thank the ladies on the Disney threads!!!

OK Hive. Weird Things That Bother Me #1

The math for this drives me a little bonkers. There is no apparent pattern to the post numbers required for a jump to the next level:

The patterning of the tiles in some public bathrooms bother me in the same way.

Bees are mathematical creatures, why not base it on factors of 120 or powers of six? Perhaps a combination of the two would be better? The Hexagon is one of nature's 'perfect figures,' and the honeycomb is a lovely model of mathematical efficiency. I would have loved to find a beautiful little pattern in the steps.

Yours Truly,

Deviant Nurse Bee

OK Hive. Weird Things That Bother Me #1

The math for this drives me a little bonkers. There is no apparent pattern to the post numbers required for a jump to the next level:

The patterning of the tiles in some public bathrooms bother me in the same way.

Bees are mathematical creatures, why not base it on factors of 120 or powers of six? Perhaps a combination of the two would be better? The Hexagon is one of nature's 'perfect figures,' and the honeycomb is a lovely model of mathematical efficiency. I would have loved to find a beautiful little pattern in the steps.

Yours Truly,

Deviant Nurse Bee

:iagree:

I wish I could count posts I've written then deleted, lol.

Thank you. I'm posting this to see where I am. There should be some kind of formula that combines years reading TWTM with actual posting numbers! You know, for us shy people who have been around since the dancing microphone.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: At least DD is only 2, so I still have plenty of time!

I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it looks like I might make Empress before school starts. (Some of you might remember that was my summer goal.) I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad indication of where I'm spending my time!

Oh good! This thread is still here for me to post again and get closer to my goal of Empress!

I'm wondering how much longer it's going to last. When you become Empress, will you use the title at home? I really want to, but I can't think what I want to be Empress of. :lol:

for those posting to see your post count you can do that without posting, I know it's not as fun, but it can be done. If you click on your name at the very top right of the page, where it shows your signed it, you'll see your profile and in a small box on the right side it will show your post count.

ETA: also posting to the same thread doesn't seem to up your post count either. My two posts on this thread show my post count at 5483.

I'm wondering how much longer it's going to last. When you become Empress, will you use the title at home? I really want to, but I can't think what I want to be Empress of. :lol:

I use the title Queen. I've been reading on Egyptian life and am considering adopting the title "Great Royal Wife". In lieu of that I simply use Overlord and have one minion.