Menu

Ewww...just ewww!

I just ran my kids in to town to go to walmart (ya I know...but it is the only place if you are just running in for a quick item or two. Everything else is 45 min-hour away! Sure wish they had built a Target instead!)

Anyway, I had my 3 sons (5.5, 3.5, and 7mos) with me. We were checking out and the cashier comments that my boys are so cute and gave them a sticker. I smiled and said thanks. And then she says "Of course I really like cute young boys since I am a cougar." My smile immediately vanished and I got out of there ASAP!:blink::eek::ack2::auto:

Either she's a sicko, or doesn't have all of her screws tightened. A remark or thought like that would never cross my mind.

I think it is the screws, that is why I am hesitating to say anything to the managers. If it is the screws, I am sure it is difficult for her to find employment. I don't know. How do you know when it is the right thing to say something that could cost them their job? She didnt try to hurt them, they didnt understand her, it was just really inappropriate!

I would have given her a weird look and been on my way. Odds are it went right over the kids' heads, and there's a good chance the woman was a bit, er, off.

That is what I was thinking...I know the kids didnt even catch the comment, so I didnt have any explaining to do. I do think she was off.