Menu

Do you suffer from

Well, *I* don't think I do. I think DH has a major problem of secretly charting my cycle and trying to purposefully piss me off when he knows it's that time of the month. Because I don't know how to explain his behavior otherwise.

Not this week, last week.

Well, *I* don't think I do. I think DH has a major problem of secretly charting my cycle and trying to purposefully piss me off when he knows it's that time of the month. Because I don't know how to explain his behavior otherwise.

Not this week, last week.

Same here, on all counts. Now do we all truly know too much about one another?

Yes, yesterday and the day before I was very cranky. Well, probably part of today too.

What's weird about it is that I'm on a continuous use birth control pill. I haven't menstruated since February. On top of that, I'm right in the middle of the pack. So, why am I still PMSing?

I have one to two days of being one nasty, grumpy person and one day of I'm so tired I can barely move. Right now I'm just coming out of the 'I'm so tired I can barely move' day.

Hummm, maybe that's what's wrong with me today.

I call it " truth week". It is the week I get to say everything I think all month long, but am too nice to say.

:D Yes this is the week. How do I know? I am way too emotional about everything. It is a sure bet when I start sobbing about some random event that happened that really is just no big deal. Ugh...I hate it. I am sure my family hates it more;)