Menu

Screamin' hot flat iron deal on Amazon now!

LOL..Yeah, Amazon does have confusing prices. I was mainly comparing this deal to what I paid for my Chi. I thought I had a fabulous price on that last Christmas at $79.99.

However, I love this flat iron even more! I think it's better than my Chi, and I never thought I'd say that. Plus, my dd had to stop using the Chi, because the temp of it was way too much for her hair. This flat iron has adjustable heat settings, so if you don't need yours to be the temperature of the surface of the sun to get the job done, this one works much better.

It's just a really nice flat iron...as the reviews say. At least Amazon is good for those. :lol:

I have straight hair with a wave not perfectly straight. Do you think I can still use on my hair? Ty

You bet. It will make it look very sleek. My hair is straight with no wave either. I also use the flat iron to curl it. I like it better than a curling iron.

LOL..Yeah, Amazon does have confusing prices. I was mainly comparing this deal to what I paid for my Chi. I thought I had a fabulous price on that last Christmas at $79.99.

However, I love this flat iron even more! I think it's better than my Chi, and I never thought I'd say that. Plus, my dd had to stop using the Chi, because the temp of it was way too much for her hair. This flat iron has adjustable heat settings, so if you don't need yours to be the temperature of the surface of the sun to get the job done, this one works much better.

It's just a really nice flat iron...as the reviews say. At least Amazon is good for those. :lol:

Thanks for this. My first thought was how it compared to a Chi. My next thought is will my perfectly good one break as soon as this deal is over and I will regret not buying this?!? :lol:

I have never had a flat iron that I loved and am tempted to jump on this. I actually do need the "hot as the surface of the sun" setting for my thick hair. Does the hotter settings of this compare to the Chi?

I've found it to get as hot as the Chi, but you might want to scan the reviews on Amazon for people who have hair similar to yours, as I can only speak for my already straight locks. :D I think there are over 1,000 reviews, so hopefully someone can steer you straight. :lol: Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

And for the other poster who asked about hair product, I don't use anything, but I know other people like the Chi hair protector. I think this flat iron comes with a little bottle of it...enough for two applications.

I've been wanting to try this sort of device for a long time. Thanks for the deal.

Now tell me, do you use some kind of special spray or gel when using it?

I am seriously fashion challenged.

Yes! Definitely use a heat protectant when using a flat iron. I use the Chi brand right now and have also used Got2B brand with good results.