Menu

The consequence for not tomato staking a 3 yr old

My youngest has a habit of slinking off from the room when I'm engrossed in teaching a lesson. I swear that kid is a ninja.

He is very creative when coming up with mischief to get into.

Earlier today the boys caught a bunch of baby toads that are in the yard by the thousands at the moment. They put them in an old cooler in the garage.

My precious little one put said baby toads IN MY BED UNDER THE COVERS!

I'm speechless really.

I noticed nicely designed duct tape at Staples yesterday. I'm thinking of skipping tomato staking and going straight to duct taping.

:grouphug:

He loves you.

He loves toads too. He is about as boy as a boy can be. You know before I had kids (all boys) I would have considered that a ridiculous sexist remark.

I told my older two to get to work finding and catching them all. My oldest said, "But don't you want a lovely frog serenade tonight?"

Little smart aleck.

Eeek! I'll take that over DS2's bugs though. Fortunately, his current "pets" are dead, as he's still working on picking up live ones without crushing them. They haven't been in my bed... yet.

Gotta love boys!

A couple weeks ago it was a beetle on my pillow.

He's like a cat leaving me critters as a gift.

A couple weeks ago it was a beetle on my pillow.

He's like a cat leaving me critters as a gift.

Ewwwww! This remind me of spring gardening. I was sifting through soil and a beetle the size of Jupiter crawl in front of me. I picked it up with my garden glove tossed it over the fence only to miss and it bounced off the fence and hit me in the forehead. I was traumatized.