Menu

DH is at ER for follow up from car accident

UPDATE: CAT scan was clear! Just a mild concussion and whip lash. So thankful! And DH kept his temper, lol. He did come home completely appalled at what passes for family television these days, after watching ABC Family in the waiting room for hours.

So thankful! And thanks to all of you!

I talked to him at 6pm and he was on his way there, but already grumpy because of rush hour traffic. I got off the phone quickly due to him driving. Not sure what time he got there, probably 6:30 I think. It is almost 9pm now, and I'm waiting to hear what they say. DH is NOT good with doctors. He gets....sullen/belligerant. I'm hoping he gets a female doctor, he is nicer with them. And the constant headache won't help his attitude. Wish I could have gone, but neither of us want me (pregnant) and DD who is 2 years old in a germy ER for hours.

So I'm waiting. Very impatiently.

Edited to add: I got a text message about 8:10 it seems, and didn't hear it while i was bathing the toddler. He was waiting for his CAT scan results. I'm glad they did the test, if only so I can stop worrying. Or know what to worry about.

Edited by ktgrok

thanks all. I'm not handling waiting well. And he was going to keep his phone turned off as the battery was dying. So I don't know if he will call or text when he has results, or just drive home, or what.

If he hasn't eaten yet he will be STARVING, so I have a big salad with barbecue chicken on it in the fridge, french bread, and an apple pie warming in the oven for him. (pie and bread are store bought, as I hate cooking when I'm pregnant, but he will still like it).

UPDATE: CAT scan was clear! Just a mild concussion and whip lash. So thankful! And DH kept his temper, lol. He did come home completely appalled at what passes for family television these days, after watching ABC Family in the waiting room for hours.

So thankful! And thanks to all of you!