Menu

A question for those of you that were around before the forum change

All things considered, I think I handle change well, but I will confess that I *still* prefer that old (and, yes, I understand, archaic) board format. I kept track of posters, topics, interests, etc. so much better then.

And, goodness, that was all such a long time ago, wasn't it? I think my first posts there were a dozen years ago.

*sigh*

All things considered, I think I handle change well, but I will confess that I *still* prefer that old (and, yes, I understand, archaic) board format. I kept track of posters, topics, interests, etc. so much better then.

Me too. But there were fewer posters back then also. I started posting when my oldest was entering 3rd grade (when I started homeschooling,) and now she's a high school graduate!

And, goodness, that was all such a long time ago, wasn't it? I think my first posts there were a dozen years ago.

*sigh*

If it weren't for your replies to some of my posts, I probably wouldn't have stayed. I'm not sure if people are more accepting of opposing view points now, or if my skin is just thicker. Probably a bit of both.

*sigh*

And seeing who would be first after the board flip....